Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I hate Oregon fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol. What a whinny little faggot.

I suppose all those dipshits I grew up with wearing JC Penny Husky swag were real fans, even though 99% of them didn't make it outta Choker U, much less have anything to do with the school. I don't suppose the winning had anything to do with it.

This does make me nostalgic; these are the Husky fans I know and love.

Let's see: this is super complicated. Oregon person lives in or grew up in Oregon. With no connection to UW, they decide against all reason to ... like the home team! Go figure. They move away but maintain allegiance to their favorite team, and their kids follow their lead. One day they see Mike Damone, and all hell breaks loose.

I don't think there's a more needy fan base than you little Sallys.

So, do you want the Oregon fans to like your team? Is that what you'd like to have happen? Why such fucking insecure faggotry?

Good christo. I was talking about the cocksuckers who were born and grew up in washoington but love the ducks because they were winning. Ever think of that? That’s what I thought.

I also happen to know this faggot who drove this car back then. He’s not from Oregon. Fuck off.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I suppose all those dipshits I grew up with wearing JC Penny Husky swag were real fans, even though 99% of them didn't make it outta Choker U, much less have anything to do with the school. I don't suppose the winning had anything to do with it.

Let's see: this is super complicated. Oregon person lives in or grew up in Oregon. With no connection to UW, they decide against all reason to ... like the home team! Go figure. They move away but maintain allegiance to their favorite team, and their kids follow their lead. One day they see Mike Damone, and all hell breaks loose.

So, do you want the Oregon fans to like your team? Is that what you'd like to have happen? Why such fucking insecure faggotry?

Good christo. I was talking about the cocksuckers who were born and grew up in washoington but love the ducks because they were winning. Ever think of that? That’s what I thought.

I also happen to know this faggot who drove this car back then. He’s not from Oregon. Fuck off.
    Sure.

Tell ya what: Next time I run into a Duck I'll ask if they'd consider liking your team so you won't have to beg for attention like such a useless faggot.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Sure.

Tell ya what: Next time I run into a Duck I'll ask if they'd consider liking your team so you won't have to beg for attention like such a useless faggot.
    Thank you for your service in rooting out bandwagon ducks. However they are a bit harder to find now than when the original post was written.

Also nice job respond to something I posted almost 7 years ago. Sounds like you can’t quit me.
    Sure. Thanks.

Super cool story about your friend. You really took that picture of your bro and ran here to post? Be smug if you must: you want other people to like your team. That makes you a needy ass faggot. NTTAWWT

You're better when you're quietly WTF'ing; you're pressing trying to poast like Race. He's good at it. You're not.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2018

Sure.

Thank you for your service in rooting out bandwagon ducks. However they are a bit harder to find now than when the original post was written.

Also nice job respond to something I posted almost 7 years ago. Sounds like you can’t quit me.
    Sure. Thanks.

Super cool story about your friend. You really took that picture of your bro and ran here to post? Be smug about it as you wannabe: you want other people to like your team. That makes you a needy ass faggot. NTTAWWT

You're better when you're quietly WTF'ing; you're pressing trying to poast like Race. He's good at it. You're not.
    Did I say he was my “bro”? (What faggot over 16 uses the word bro? Good Christ) That’s what I thought. I just know who it is.

You’re Pressing hard you mother fucking mouth breathing cock smoker. Maybe you can find a few more 6 year old posts to get mad at.

You’re just mad I’m back. It overshadows your weak posting ass. That makes you angry.

I knew I was living rent free in certain people’s
    heads. I just didn’t think they would freak out so soon.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought it was 7 years old. BOOM! ROASTED!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I thought it was 7 years old. BOOM! ROASTED!

Fuck. I can’t even math. Nice catch
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Sure.

Sure. Thanks.

Super cool story about your friend. You really took that picture of your bro and ran here to post? Be smug about it as you wannabe: you want other people to like your team. That makes you a needy ass faggot. NTTAWWT

Did I say he was my “bro”? (What faggot over 16 uses the word bro? Good Christ) That’s what I thought. I just know who it is.

You’re Pressing hard you mother fucking mouth breathing cock smoker. Maybe you can find a few more 6 year old posts to get mad at.

You’re just mad I’m back. It overshadows your weak posting ass. That makes you angry.

I knew I was living rent free in certain people’s
    heads. I just didn’t think they would freak out so soon.
    No. Except for mouth breathing. I do that. Fuck off if you don't like it.

The guy who screams "you need to like my team", to strangers who have no reason to oblige, is telling me I'm pressing. Jimminy. What a needy ass faggot.

The only place you live is in that shitty apartment complex where you took that picture of your bro. Bro.

Welcome back. The remedial math board is under construction. Or maybe you were just typing really fast and hard for some reason. Don't care.

PS: don't forget to take more pictures at Mountainview Estates and run over here to poast. You must be really popular.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,593
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I say bro all the time
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

In Vancouver now it’s roughly:

1) 60% Coog. Crimson plate pride! Holiday bowl participant bandwagon!
    2) 30% Beav. Can’t expect a beav to get a job in their own state in THIS economy.
    3) 9% Duck. Honestly none of them look like alums just 12’s that took an interest in cfb a few years ago.
    4) 1% daWg

That's really pathetic. Though Coog fans are at least in the right state.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

In Vancouver now it’s roughly:

1) 60% Coog. Crimson plate pride! Holiday bowl participant bandwagon!
    2) 30% Beav. Can’t expect a beav to get a job in their own state in THIS economy.
    3) 9% Duck. Honestly none of them look like alums just 12’s that took an interest in cfb a few years ago.
    4) 1% daWg

What do alumni look like?
    UW? They look like me, and you.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don’t want anyone to like UW except the die hard fans and alums.

Fuck the rest of the state of Washington and Oregon can keep following their two community colleges all they want.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2018
    haie said:

I don’t want anyone to like UW except the die hard fans and alums.

Fuck the rest of the state of Washington and Oregon can keep following their two community colleges all they want.
    No one does. UW is Stanford lite, and viewed as a stand in during Oregon/Stanford rebuilding years.