Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Camilo Eifler Announcing After the Opening, Per LARZ

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    When is the Opening closed?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Aggie woof?

Of the Dae'Shon Hall AggieWoofs?
    The funniest thing about that is that some chick who had been working for scout for like a month reported that Hall was looking hard at Texas A & M and the LPT completely poopoo'd it and said something like "no offense to her, but she isn't connected like we are". Back when I posted there, I asked F3 "What are the chances Daeshon Hall decommits? there are reports that he's looking at A & M" He responded "Absolutely 0. He's rock solid. We talk to him all the time. How many times d we have to repeat this?"

To save face for themselves and Sark they made up some bullshit story in chat about how "bags of money" were delivered to Daeshon Hall's house along with a new car.
    I remember that too back when Scout decided to hire a bunch of 20 something year old women to be the people that interview recruits. It turned out awesome because she scooped the LPT. So great.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Aggie woof?

The funniest thing about that is that some chick who had been working for scout for like a month reported that Hall was looking hard at Texas A & M and the LPT completely poopoo'd it and said something like "no offense to her, but she isn't connected like we are". Back when I posted there, I asked F3 "What are the chances Daeshon Hall decommits? there are reports that he's looking at A & M" He responded "Absolutely 0. He's rock solid. We talk to him all the time. How many times d we have to repeat this?"

To save face for themselves and Sark they made up some bullshit story in chat about how "bags of money" were delivered to Daeshon Hall's house along with a new car.
    In defense of the LP3 (I know, I know) AnM is really dirty at recruiting and that might even be true
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    He also tweeted out an email Oregon sent his Mom today where Oregon called him Lamar (probably a form email they send to all recruits and they didn't delete Lamar Winston's name)... Since then he has deleted it.

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

He also tweeted out an email Oregon sent his Mom today where Oregon called him Lamar (probably a form email they send to all recruits and they didn't delete Lamar Winston's name)... Since then he has deleted it.

It'd also be funny if it wasn't a form letter and Lamar Winston got one that said Camilo on it. Or it can just be a form letter and everyone gets letters saying "Lamar".

Either way, it'll be interesting funny.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212

It'd also be funny if it wasn't a form letter and Lamar Winston got one that said Camilo on it. Or it can just be a form letter and everyone gets letters saying "Lamar".

Either way, it'll be interesting funny.
    Lamar Latrell?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Roof's opening is open like Hope Solo.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Roof's opening is open like Hope Solo.
    What happened to the pic of Hope Solo's gap with Kim's face on the actual gap?

Eifler to UW. Has been a UW lean for a while.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

That's a pretty big fuck up. I doubt Oregon really gives a shit about it, but still
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Aggie woof?

Voted down for thinking that bags of money and cars in Texas for recruits might have been BS

see Dickerson, Eric

Then when you throw the SEC element into it ...
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Aggie woof?

Voted down for thinking that bags of money and cars in Texas for recruits might have been BS

see Dickerson, Eric

Then when you throw the SEC element into it ...
    If you think the LPT didn't know he was going to A&M but knew that he went there for bags of money and cash, then you're FS
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128

That's a pretty big fuck up. I doubt Oregon really gives a shit about it, but still
    Somewhere in the Oregon athletic department there is a social media intern who is newly unemployed
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

That should be enough to cross them off the list