Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lamar Winston: "UW in my final 4"

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Nothing more than Oahu Dawg is just generally good people ... 81% better than most people on this bored
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Rapp, Wellington, and Eifler (I think he might be in the bag as someone used to say)

That's some serious insider information. Did you get it from chat? Was it crazy? Is Eifler Tower being an idiot and burning bridges?

I can see Beef Wellington moving to LB. I'm not going to pretend to know enough about Freestyle Rapp to know if he'll stay at safety or move up to LB.
    This made me laugh

I will sleep well tonight knowing this.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

Rapp, Wellington, and Eifler (I think he might be in the bag as someone used to say)

That's some serious insider information. Did you get it from chat? Was it crazy? Is Eifler Tower being an idiot and burning bridges?

I can see Beef Wellington moving to LB. I'm not going to pretend to know enough about Freestyle Rapp to know if he'll stay at safety or move up to LB.
    This made me laugh

I will sleep well tonight knowing this.
    Glad I could help. I also jerked off in the shower this morning.

Sleep tight.