Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Game, Blouses

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
"Great players beat great teams."

"3 point shooting teams can't win the title."

"Analytics can't measure heart."

"The Warriors are pussies."

"This series is different than the Memphis series. The Grizzlies didn't have LeBron!"

"Don't any of you even watch sports??"

"LeBron's exposed dick looks delicious"

FUCK OFF BITCHES!!

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Go Blackhawks!
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    One great player had slightly more help than the other great player. Great team my ass.
  • Options

One great player had slightly more help than the other great player. Great team my ass.

If that was the case the great LeBron would have been enough to win this in 5 not loose it in 6. GS is a great team.
  • Options
    You can hate on Steph all you want. But personally I'm going to give credit where credit is due. When the other 4 players on the court get to play 4 on 3 on offense all series it's not the 4 that deserve credit.
  • Options

You can hate on Steph all you want. But personally I'm going to give credit where credit is due. When the other 4 players on the court get to play 4 on 3 on offense all series it's not the 4 that deserve credit.

Not hating on Steph at all, I think he's the MVP by far. I just think he has a really good team around him. They could win a few of these things if they can keep everyone around.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

It's even easier when they only have to play 1 on 5 on defense.

Heroball needed to die a long time ago.
  • Options

Youve entered Harvey Road territory. Complaining about something that's been dead for years. One title in the last five featured hero ball. And that was only because San Antonio made Miami play that way.
  • Options

Youve entered Harvey Road territory. Complaining about something that's been dead for years. One title in the last five featured hero ball. And that was only because San Antonio made Miami play that way.
    Then why David Blatt (Coaching Genius) and LeBron try to win with Heroball?
  • Options
    Because that was their only option.
  • Options

Then why David Blatt (Coaching Genius) and LeBron try to win with Heroball?
    Because

• Options

Because that was their only option.

It only worked in the two games where GSW was a dreckfest on offense.
  • Options
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

So how does that work considering that you could probably argue that the Cavs non-LBJ offensive players probably were playing 4 on 2 most of the time given that the Warriors were always at minimum shading help over to LBJ?
  • Options

Last 5 NBA Finals

2011: Dallas beats Miami
    2012: Miami beats OKC
    2013: Miami beats San Antonio*
    2014: San Antonio beats Miami
    2015: Golden State beats Cleveland

I'd be interested in knowing which of those titles in the last 5 years featured hero ball?

The winner of the 2012 series by default was going to be a hero ball champion ... although probably fair to say that Miami was the more team oriented outfit of the two.

The 2013 series is the outlier to me ... and that series required a miraculous shot by Ray Allen to give Miami the chance at a title. I'd probably term that series as one more indicative of one that San Antonio pissed away more than one Miami won.

And BTW, what's the common element in the last 5 NBA Finals?
  • Options
    The one where Dwyane Wade and Lebron James combined to take 85 shots in the final two games.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Last 5 NBA Finals

I'd be interested in knowing which of those titles in the last 5 years featured hero ball?

The winner of the 2012 series by default was going to be a hero ball champion ... although probably fair to say that Miami was the more team oriented outfit of the two.

The 2013 series is the outlier to me ... and that series required a miraculous shot by Ray Allen to give Miami the chance at a title. I'd probably term that series as one more indicative of one that San Antonio pissed away more than one Miami won.

Race brb, jo?
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Last 5 NBA Finals

LeBron walked through a shitty Eastern Conference to appear in them?
  • Options
    Hero ball loses (or so I hear) and the common thread in the losing team in Finals is LBJ ...

Not saying that LBJ plays hero ball so don't twist ;)
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Hero ball loses (or so I hear) and the common thread in the losing team in Finals is LBJ ...

Not saying that LBJ plays hero ball so don't twist ;)

TF? LBJ won two of those championships just listed.

3 out of 5 is not the "common thread".