Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't miss these top 10 SEC games

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

Just insert pac12 teams and their dates in there, Whats the difference? (Except for the extra lights and accentuated crowd noise for SEC games ONLY by certain networks {namely ESECPN and CBS)}).

On the contracted Pac12 games you just hear the commentators and purposely fainted crowd noise., SEC gamez are pumped up crowd noise and extra lighting at night, the extra overhead videography (thats the BIG one come playbacks and highlights during the game). Pay attention. It rivals the NFL for quality and appearance. The pac12? Nah just bring a your 50 watt amplifier and grandma's ole'camcorder.

The pumped in crowd noise is probably true. ESPN and SECBS are probably involved.
    When you have 80,000+ drunk Southerners, you don't need to pump in noise.

Meh...went to LSU and was very disappointed. I know it was lowly Washington but I thought they were rabid fans. Not loud. Not sold out. Tailgating wasn't anything great (yes we made the rounds). I saw nothing special.

Oklahoma was way more impressive. Hell, Syracuse was better.

Hi. LSU looked at Washington the same way they look at McNeese State.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

Just insert pac12 teams and their dates in there, Whats the difference? (Except for the extra lights and accentuated crowd noise for SEC games ONLY by certain networks {namely ESECPN and CBS)}).

On the contracted Pac12 games you just hear the commentators and purposely fainted crowd noise., SEC gamez are pumped up crowd noise and extra lighting at night, the extra overhead videography (thats the BIG one come playbacks and highlights during the game). Pay attention. It rivals the NFL for quality and appearance. The pac12? Nah just bring a your 50 watt amplifier and grandma's ole'camcorder.

The pumped in crowd noise is probably true. ESPN and SECBS are probably involved.

Meh...went to LSU and was very disappointed. I know it was lowly Washington but I thought they were rabid fans. Not loud. Not sold out. Tailgating wasn't anything great (yes we made the rounds). I saw nothing special.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    LSU is one of the best roadies you can geaux (lol!) to

srsly - if you don't have a good time in Baton Rouge it might be you
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,893
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TommySQC said:

Pressing
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

TommySQC said:

Pressing
    Check the facts. McNeese State was a tougher opponent than Washington:

LSU 32, McNeese State 10 - http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=302890099 (attendance: 92,576)
    LSU 41, Washington 3 - http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=322520099 (attendance: 92,804)
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

Pressing
    Check the facts. McNeese State was a tougher opponent than Washington:

LSU 32, McNeese State 10 - http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=302890099 (attendance: 92,576)
    LSU 41, Washington 3 - http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=322520099 (attendance: 92,804)
    Idaho also played LSU tougher than UW did. LSU could have won 62-3 against UW. They kicked a FG every time it was 4th and short and punted in UW territory a couple of times.