Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Game 4 Revenge of the Nerds Prediction

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
http://imgur.com/gallery/zC4XzxX

Edit: Vanilla won't allow me to put this file in here.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dardanus said:

Huh?

Fuckin' Nerd.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2015
    Yours is better but here's a similar one

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm rolling with the Dubs. Tough call though. I chose Golden State in the regular season to win a title so I'm sticking to it. I don't think the Warriors will lay down, but Cleveland has GS rattled. It will likely be another close game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2015
    My heart of hearts says Golden State wins this game, but I am just a witness to LeBron at this point.

I think he knows a loss here spells the end. They have all the momentum but they are going full throttle with nothing left in the tank. Any bump in the road and the engine shuts down.

Lebron wills them tonight, coast and recoup for the loss back in oakland, and then bring the world title to cleveland in a game 6 bloodbath.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    LeBron has established himself as a top 5 player of all time for me in this series, and probably top 3. It really is the greatest performance anyone's ever had, I don't believe for a second Jordan or Russell wins with the rest of this Cavs group.

But I also believe too many people are playing above their heads. Dellevadova is white gritty as hell, but he's not THIS good of a defender, he's just not. Same with their team defense. The magic carpet ride has to end at some poont, I'm saying it ends tonight.

GS wins this one by 5, wins game 5 in a blowout, Cavs win game 6 in a brawl then GS wins game a close game 7.

But yes, if Cleveland wins tonight, it's ovah.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm calling GS all the way. Really just because I want Race to be sad.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    Swaye's Wigwam

The funny thing is I have got myself emotionally invested in this series. I was just fucking around but now I want to be right. I can feel victory in my grasp
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

The funny thing is I have got myself emotionally invested in this series. I was just fucking around but now I want to be right. I can feel victory in my grasp
    I've noticed.

I suppose after the beating you took during SEC bowl blood bath 2015, maybe you deserve this...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've noticed.

I suppose after the beating you took during SEC bowl blood bath 2015, maybe you deserve this...
    My Buckeyes saved the bowl season
  • Options
    LBJ is doing what he needs to do to win ... and his sheer personal dominance goes to show how the greatness of one can impact an entire game in basketball more than in any other sport. What he is doing in this series is in many respects a great eye opener for why so many (including myself) has criticized him in the past. This is the type of performance that you get form an all-time great when all the chips are on the table. He has not historically offered up this kind of performance in these kinds of situations.

People point to his numbers as what is driving the impressiveness this series. I don't care about that. It's the activity level. It's the imprint he is putting on the game. Everything in this series through 3 games is being done at LBJ's pace and wishes. His effort level is fueling the belief in his teammates. It has what on paper is an all-time caliber opponent questioning itself and pouting during games. That's the measure of a great player.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    GS wins tonight. Delly & supporting cast are going to regress a bit and GS' role players are going to have a good performance.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Joey Crawford wins this rather easily, say 34-17?
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Cleveland wins tonight.

Golden State is not the 1991 Chicago Bulls.
  • Options
    NeedleInTheSky88NeedleInTheSky88 Member Posts: 96
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Kerr and GS finally made some adjustments. They're doubling LeBron in the post, trapping him on pick and rolls. The supporting cast for Cle is so weak, just make someone other than the best player in the world beat you.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lebron is playing better this series than anyone in history. But there's basically zero chance they win, too many injuries. Jordan was the man and his drive to win was greater than Lebrons. But there's no way he even wins one game with this cast. Let alone 2-1 with an OT loss.
  • Options

Kerr and GS finally made some adjustments. They're doubling LeBron in the post, trapping him on pick and rolls. The supporting cast for Cle is so weak, just make someone other than the best player in the world beat you.

The other thing about going small outside of forcing the tempo is that it forced GS to come out with much more of a scrapping mentality that is much more their DNA
  • Options
    NeedleInTheSky88NeedleInTheSky88 Member Posts: 96
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    And all the Delly hype is over. The real Delly is showing up tonight. This whole Delly thing is Jeremy Lin all over again.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    James is passing when he should be shooting. He isn't Jordan. He never will be.