Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL GAME THREE THREAD

13»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    There's no question that the presence of Lee in the game has opened up significant space on the court and can have a field day either scoring on the interior or creating open perimeter looks by causing help defenders to crash
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club

Fuck the xs and os it's Lebron exerting his will on this series. Curry got hot and the Warriors still lost.

Golden State is playing our game.

There's still plenty of X's and O's that can be thrown into this series.

That being said LBJ will control the tempo and put up something around a 40/10/10 line if allowed to operate the status quo

Warriors learned tonight that they need more of David Lee. If I was Steve Kerr I'd get more minutes for Iguodala and force Green and Barnes to earn their minutes through their play. Bogut needs to be on a short list.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2015
    Tequilla said:

Fuck the xs and os it's Lebron exerting his will on this series. Curry got hot and the Warriors still lost.

Golden State is playing our game.

Warriors learned tonight that they're fucking pussies.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I watched two minutes of horrible officiating and flipped channels.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Game 4 will officially decide if the Warriors are pussies.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    edited June 2015
    I'm the chick in flash dance bathing in bandwagon tears. Bars in the bay have been great the past few weeks.

Edit: @Swaye if I stop posting the next 24 hours it's because one of these Asians actually has an uzi. Add to roadkill.

They didn't like being told they got LeBronned. It would be wrong if I took another shot and asked if they liked being ReBronned.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Doogles said:

I'm the chick in flash dance bathing in bandwagon tears. Bars in the bay have been great the past few weeks.

Edit: @Swaye if I stop posting the next 24 hours it's because one of these Asians actually has an uzi. Add to roadkill.

They didn't like being told they got LeBronned. It would be wrong if I took another shot and asked if they liked being ReBronned.

I need to come watch a game with you I've been trolling work all week
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Tequilla said:

Warriors win by at least 7

Huh?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

I'm just hoping for a good clean game with no injuries.

The fuck?

It's the goddamn playoffs - let them beat the shit out of each other McHale/Rambis style.
    Tequilla upvoting this whoosh is a blackeye for my former avatar
    dnc said:

I'm just hoping for a good clean game with no injuries.

The fuck?

It's the goddamn playoffs - let them beat the shit out of each other McHale/Rambis style.
    Tequilla upvoting this whoosh is a blackeye for my former avatar
    Was up voting the McHale Rambis reference - the whoosh was clear from a mile away
    What he said.

I'm not HondaFS
    Free pub!!!!

Even tho I want the Cavs to win, still think they run out of gas.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Doogles said:

SF and Seattle fans really deserve each other. Mirror image as far as I'm concerned.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

SF and Seattle fans really deserve each other. Scissor image as far as I'm concerned.
    TheGlove said:

Tequilla said:

Warriors win by at least 7

Huh?
    Good to see you point out the times I'm wrong and ignore all the times I'm right