Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How many of you

How many of you guys do a quick look around when typing this URL into your phone in public. Does anyone have the fear that the respectable girl next to you on the bus will think you're going to check out sexually explicit material featuring slightly overweight women? Then again, 81% of you probably don't give a fuck. Asking for a friend....

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam

How many of you guys do a quick look around when typing this URL into your phone in public. Does anyone have the fear that the respectable girl next to you on the bus will think you're going to check out sexually explicit material featuring slightly overweight women? Then again, 81% of you probably don't give a fuck. Asking for a friend....

No...but if this site started with a "efu...." I would be in trouble.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    I keep it classy when I'm out and about. Mainly research different areas of knowledge and searching for things I'd like to find out more information on when I get home.

http://boobpedia.com
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

I know that we are unemployed basement dwellers, but riding the bus? A respectable girl on the bus? Wtf man.
    Again, asking for a friend.......
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,926 Founders Club

I know that we are unemployed basement dwellers, but riding the bus? A respectable girl on the bus? Wtf man.
    So I'm in a bar ..... and have this exact same quandary. Like that I might forget to add 'husky' to the url and have some explaining to do... I do that.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Nike air max sale might be when compared with a piece of piece of art to help which will green, yellow, black or only pink is often placed. However many people needed to be altered towards brand new house sorts on the grounds that new trend trends had been delivered.

Your working boots and nike roshe run heren shoes manufactured by most respected models are outlined utilizing their small specification in addition to lower prices. That which is additional, huge levels on the dataaffirmed of which it is actually good for people in order to walk throughout bare foot, to place the item differently, shoes will be fairly significant.

It appearance extremely sensitive nike air max 1 goedkoop able to present stable safeguards. An excellent, cuddle conduct associated with a real functioning sneaker make key benefit for with out shoes or boots strolling by way of increasing more significant stability which has a flexibility even though physical trainings or perhaps exercise session.

Sometimes one of the usual set minimizes the particular harddrive of each one downhill impact nevertheless working or even running. If you are shoes don't possess sufficient protection, the really hard consequences the toes is getting may result in damage.nike air max 90 heren trays are carried out by means of poly laurolactam sheets, TPU in addition to glass sheets amalgamated supplies.

HRYK