Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Game 1 Prediction

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Entourage sucks.

HTH

It doesn't suck. It's basically a sitcom, but on HBO with more tits.
    No, it sucks. It was funny for a season or 2, and then it just got repetitive.

Other HBO shows have tits, and manage to not be total piles of predictable shit.

Also, Sloan is hot.
    Why did you continue to watch it if it sucked?
    So that years later I could tell some fucktard on the internet that he is wrong. Duh.
    disagree
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Also, Sloan is hot.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

Entourage sucks.

HTH

It doesn't suck. It's basically a sitcom, but on HBO with more tits.
    No, it sucks. It was funny for a season or 2, and then it just got repetitive.

Other HBO shows have tits, and manage to not be total piles of predictable shit.

Also, Sloan is hot.
    Why did you continue to watch it if it sucked?
    So that years later I could tell some fucktard on the internet that he is wrong. Duh.
    disagree
    Whatever.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I would do Mrs. Ari in a heartbeat.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You want Frank the Tank's sloppy seconds?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You want Frank the Tank's sloppy seconds?
    Or Ricky Bobby's, yes:

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    The NBA is so boring that we need Entourage threadjacks.
  • Options
    NeedleInTheSky88NeedleInTheSky88 Member Posts: 96
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Money Lynch is at the game, looks likes he's just a couple rows back.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

I've said my piece on the NBA Finals already ... I just don't see any way that the Cavs win.

Uh, because of this guy

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good first half. Irving looks a lot better, which the Cavs need. They weathered Golden State's run as well.

Cavs are tough and better than they get credit for. Love to Thompson isn't much of a drop off, although Love's shooting is missed when the Cavs go small.
  • Options
    Early observations:

Even though Curry won MVP, it's clear that LeBron is the best player on the court at all times. To be honest, not a huge difference between Curry and Kyrie. Kyrie at 100% is not far off from Steph.

Bogut is kinda of a bum. I've always been a fan of his, but he looks overmatched by the Cavs big men. He can't control rebounds and his best bet has been tipping the ball out.

Warriors have no answer for Tristan Thompson on the glass. Guy is one of the best offensive rebounding big men I've ever seen.

Why does Draymond Green shoot 3's. Hate to say it, but he's not much better, if not worst than Josh Smith at them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Early observations:

Even though Curry won MVP, it's clear that LeBron is the best player on the court at all times. To be honest, not a huge difference between Curry and Kyrie. Kyrie at 100% is not far off from Steph.

Bogut is kinda of a bum. I've always been a fan of his, but he looks overmatched by the Cavs big men. He can't control rebounds and his best bet has been tipping the ball out.

Warriors have no answer for Tristan Thompson on the glass. Guy is one of the best offensive rebounding big men I've ever seen.

Why does Draymond Green shoot 3's. Hate to say it, but he's not much better, if not worst than Josh Smith at them.

Those are pretty big overreactions.
  • Options

Early observations:

Some are, some aren't. The Bogut one probably is. Although I don't think there is a huge difference between Bogut and Ezeli and Speights.

My other main observation that I forgot to write about was how much the Cavs are utilizing LeBron in the post. He isn't handling the ball much in the pick and rolls. Most of hits buckets are from post ups.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Early observations:

Some are, some aren't. The Bogut one probably is. Although I don't think there is a huge difference between Bogut and Ezeli and Speights.

My other main observation that I forgot to write about was how much the Cavs are utilizing LeBron in the post. He isn't handling the ball much in the pick and rolls. Most of hits buckets are from post ups.
    Agree on some. Bogut is better than the other two though. He's a good passer, better defender, and a smarter player. Speights is all offense. He looks great sometimes and other times he sucks. I agree Green isn't the best shooter, but he has to take open 3's to make the defense respect it. He does so much for the Warriors that you need to give him some slack.

LeBron is LeBron. Best player in the game for some time now. At times, Curry is so dominant offensively that it's close though.

One of the biggest differences is how much better Golden State's bench is. Just a deeper team.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LeBron is chopping
  • Options
    Dubs have no answer for LeBron on the block. They may want to think about putting Green on LeBron. LeBron is backing down with 4 or 5 dribbles until he is a few feet from the hoop.
  • Options
    Warriors forgetting they have the MVP on their team. Last few possessions have been horrible for gs.

At least Cavs "get it." They just iso LeBron every time.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Jordan and Kobe end that game in regulation.
  • Options
    Well that didn't take long for Kyrie to get hurt. I think this is like his third or fourth injury/re-aggrevation of these playoffs.