Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The depth chart is a thing of beauty

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If we somehow won 9 or 10 this year and Sark jumped to the NFL, I would be ecstatic. I think we win 8 games at most though. The only bad part would be that there would be doogs who would say Sark was a great coach for us.

I really think we are looking at a 6-6 or 7-5 regular season, and I hope that gets Sark fired. I'm pretty sure 6-6 with a couple plungers would do the trick.

Could not disagree more. 6 wins and he is safe, but the seat gets warm. Gonna take 4 wins to get him out of here. He is dug into Woodwards ass like an Alabama tick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Our depth-chart is--in no way--a thing of beauty. Did you forget to look at the depth at OL, which is the most important unit on the team?

What part of Ross Dolbec's fat ass and Coleman Shelton in the depth is good news to you? Our OL depth is absolutely embarrassing and our DL depth is about the same.

We basically have a depth chart that is a worst case scenario for this year:

-Kevin Smith's crappy play is the best we have at WR and he beat out 'leader' DiAndre Campbell.
    -Jaydon Mickens got beat out by John Ross, which means Mickens did not improve substantially.
    -Josh Perkins, who is the size of a WR, beat out 'try hard' Hartvigson at TE and so we will have to endure the idea that any time ASJ is not in the game, we can't run because we are 'undersized' at TE.
    -Derrick Brown is on our roster.
    -Ross Dolbec is our #2 RT -- he's a fat walk-on who stinks.
    -Coleman Shelton is our #3 RT--we tried to gray shirt him (and the dm.c folks immediately came up with a fake cover story about his age) three weeks ago.
    -Michael Kniep, who was supposed to be a decent walk-on, is not in the 2-deeps.
    -Shane Brostek will probably not redshirt even though he needs it desperately.
    -Andrew Hudson could not beat out a true freshman and was passed immediately by Kikaha.
    -Josh Shirley has not improved enough to hold off Littleton.
    -Travis Feeney (who has played like he could be an All-American) could not get consistent enough to beat out Fuimaono (who I like, but still)... and neither of them weigh enough.
    -Will Shamburger is our 2nd best safety and he is a bad player.
    -Tre Watson is his back-up.
    -In year 5 we have two true-freshman back-up safeties and it's not because they are world beaters, we just don't have anyone else.
    -It looks like we are determined to burn Jermaine Kelly's redshirt for no reason.
    -Travell Dixon could not crack the 3 deeps at CB.

HAHA I forgot about that. They ran a story that said he was greyshirting because he was 16 years old. Do they even think before they make this shit up and feed it to their subscribers? Even Sark isn't dumb enough to give a scholarship offer to a senior that's the age of a sophomore.
    Yet those morons eat it up or never call staff on it. If you do call staff on it well you are posting here because you'll be banned.

Our OL depth chart is an embarrassment for year five.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Oline cannot be argued, but the sad fact is that it is deeper than this exact time last year.

So you are bitching because actually have depth on the Dline? All I know is we are no longer starting Crichton, and that is a good thing. How is a negative getting Hau'oli back? I would take a guess that Hudson will be on the field for over 50% of the snaps. And Shirley and Littleton will split time. Where is the downside facing the up tempo teams?

And now we are mad because we finally have some depth at LB. This time the SR wins the battle so we bitch the younger guy coming of surgery did not win the spot. Pretty sure they will both see a lot of time.

I have a strange feeling the depth chart everyone is freaking out about will not match the actual playing time on Saturday.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

It's an odd thing. On Dawgman, Auburndawg is viewed as the lead nega. Heir to Race Bannon. Despised by Kim and Walla Walla Bill.

Here Auburndawg is the lead posi. Mocked by all.

Perhaps this means Auburndawg stands in the sensible center, hated by both extremes?

It's an odd thing. On Dawgman, Auburndawg is viewed as the lead nega. Heir to Race Bannon. Despised by Kim and Walla Walla Bill.

Perhaps this means Auburndawg stands in the sensible center, hated by both extremes?

You flatter yourself.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

The depth chart looks good- compared to the last 4 years. But Sark's teams have been the same over the past 4 years. No real development, no identity, no consistency and scattered results.

Theres enough talent to win 8-9 games but dont act like that suddenly makes Sark a good coach. He's not. I hope he does well but I also hope he's gone soon. I'm worried 3 years from now we'll be in the same spot with no BCS bowls or no pac-12 north titles.

Bcs era ends after this year dude
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The depth chart looks good- compared to the last 4 years. But Sark's teams have been the same over the past 4 years. No real development, no identity, no consistency and scattered results.

Theres enough talent to win 8-9 games but dont act like that suddenly makes Sark a good coach. He's not. I hope he does well but I also hope he's gone soon. I'm worried 3 years from now we'll be in the same spot with no BCS bowls or no pac-12 north titles.

LEAVE!!1!
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

LEAVE!!1!
    If you can't see that puppylove is the best poster on this here bored then I can't help you.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Jamora and Tanigawa are back. Upperclassmen and returning starters everywhere you look. 5th year QB in his third year as the starter. Playmakers on both sides of the ball.

NO EXCUSES. NONE. ZERO.

WIN NOW OR DIE (In a fire or elsewhere)

Random @Auburndawg fucking stupid bump.
    Shit response as usual. How many innocent people have you polluted with the hiv this month Tommy? Do you let your victims know at introduction or right before you hide the weenie?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I wish Iron Laws was still around so we could make fun of him more.
  • Options
    AUBURNTROJANAUBURNTROJAN Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I wish Iron Laws was still around so we could make fun of him more.

Huh?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There is so much good stuff in this thread. It's a HoF'er.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

Aubs = Sunnydodger
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

The center is never right. Maybe the least wrong, sometimes, but that's no way to go through life.