Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Now some freshman girl at UW crying rape

Comments

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    HuskyJW said:

I will bet it's someone from Oregon posing as a UW student trying to make UW and Zeta Psi look bad.

Was Zeta Psi known as the pool with a house?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

On news now. Here we go again. Oh, of course it allegedly happened in a frat

It's not rape if it's not rape. Her own friends say she was bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black players though, RacistBannon.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

that isn't a *real* frat.

but... it sounds like they're trying

Being you never set foot in a fraternity how would you know?
    When was the last time you set foot in a fraternity?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,998 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

HuskyJW said:

I will bet it's someone from Oregon posing as a UW student trying to make UW and Zeta Psi look bad.

No that's phi pools and d chi. Zetes are a bunch of fags but they throw okay parties and have a big dance floor.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Do we know what she was wearing to attract such unwanted attention?

Perhaps these were just boys from out of the local area and simply misunderstood our customs toward women?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Ya'll love talking about me.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

HuskyJW said:

No that's phi pools and d chi. Zetes are a bunch of fags but they throw okay parties and have a big dance floor.
    The stripper pole was a classy touch. Really tied the room together.

Too bad there were never any girls dancing on it...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

quit plagiarism my shit, fucko
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,549 Swaye's Wigwam
    When I was in school I knew a group of girls who would not eat anything after noon on Fridays just so that they would get more drunk when it came time to go out. My buddy would drag me into picking these dumbasses up from the frats and we would have to practically carry them home. Usually we had to get them from around 22nd all the way down to 8th street by the Petco where we all lived. It was actually pretty lucky that cops never saw us because it flat out looked like we were Oregon parking lot attendees trying to get these bitches to stand up straight.

Big surprise. One weekend one of the girls woke up with a sore pussy not knowing what happened the night before and crying rape. And no one said a word to her that she was the most blacked out if the bunch every.single.weekend.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

HuskyJW said:

You guys are all a bunch of fags. I tell my buddies acquaintances who still beat me up and take my lunch money who were in frats this all the time. You paid good money to live in a big shit hole, surrounded by tons of dudes.

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

HuskyJW said:

You guys are all a bunch of fags. I tell my buddies who were in frats this all the time. You paid good money to live in a big shit hole, surrounded by tons of dudes.
    Cheaper than an apartment. Sorority girls are annoying though. I actually like stereotypical frat guys, but most of the guys at uw were noyds who didn't belong in frats. Not a big pool for bros. I had fun though.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club

The frat guys at UW are some of the biggest tools known to man.

The ones in the late 90s and early 2000s seemed that way. I got pelted by a beer can from some frat idiots around 2004 or 2005 after I graduated. I outgrew doing that kind of shit by age 13, but not these fags apparently. I'm not saying all the Greeks are bad, just most, don't twist.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Who thinks groups of drunk men from 17 to 21 years of age do stupid shit? Bigots! Stop drunk-shaming these fine young Americans, assholes.

The frat guys at UW are some of the biggest tools known to man.

The ones in the late 90s and early 2000s seemed that way. I got pelted by a beer can from some frat idiots around 2004 or 2005 after I graduated. I outgrew doing that kind of shit by age 13, but not these fags apparently. I'm not saying all the Greeks are bad, just most, don't twist.
    A BEER CAN?!?!?! CALL THE POLICE BILL!!!!!

Cant have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com duck, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free AZ, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.

@koopdog