Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

fuck you 12's... and your fucking bobble head dolls

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited May 2015 in NFL Talk
lil Rusty wants the #1 contract in the NFL now... cause he's #teamfirst, #hometowndiscount, #shavedthehipsterbeard

http://www.businessinsider.com/russell-wilson-seattle-seahawks-contract-2015-5

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

lil Rusty wants the #1 contract in the NFL now... cause he's #teamfirst, #hometowndiscount, #shavedthehipsterbeard

Why are you so obsessed about this contract? One way or the other, 12's will be cheering Russ for a long time.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If it's destined that the Seahawks take a turn southward, I'm not sure which scenario I would enjoy more

1) Wilson leaves town for money A Rod style
    2) They pay Wilson his truckload and he ends up being pedestrian the rest of his career
  • Options

Why are you so obsessed about this contract? One way or the other, 12's will be cheering Russ for a long time.
    If you followed the NFL at all, you would know, this is sort of a big deal to the Seahawk franchise.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol if Russell wants to go ruin his career with a shitty team then he should.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's not. It's all unnecessary bullshit to get clicks and sell papers. He's going to get a new deal and if he doesn't he will be franchised.

It's about as dumb as being worried that a guy that hit .220 in minor league baseball can sit out multiple seasons and be good enough to play in the majors.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He's not. It's all unnecessary bullshit to get clicks and sell papers. He's going to get a new deal and if he doesn't he will be franchised.

It's about as dumb as being worried that a guy that hit .220 in minor league baseball can sit out multiple seasons and be good enough to play in the majors.
    this

• Options
    road dog seems to worry about a lot of shit he/she has no control over.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Let's see. A QB who has the best D in the league with the most effective RB wants top shelf QB money.

Makes sense to me.

Hawks should lock him up and give him anything he wants. I'm sure when they have to get rid of half of the Defense and Wilson has to throw 40 times per game, he'll be even more productive.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Let's see. A QB who has the best D in the league with the most effective RB wants top shelf QB money.

Makes sense to me.

Hawks should lock him up and give him anything he wants. I'm sure when they have to get rid of half of the Defense and Wilson has to throw 40 times per game, he'll be even more productive.

Having money for the rest of the team is a concern, but in the NFL it starts and ends with the QB, especially in today's game. The key to continued success will be to draft well and have cheap replacements that can actually play.

I also disagree with your assessment of Russell Wilson. I think he could air it out 40 times and he would put up big numbers, but that's not what the Seahawks do. And while he may be somewhat flawed as a pocket passer (I don't think he actually is, but can kind of understand the argument), he's the best running QB of all time. He has also never played with a very good OL and has a receiving core that has probably been in the bottom third of the league. He's really fucking good.
    Leaf may be whooshing you, RD55..
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

salemcoog said:

Makes sense to me.

Having money for the rest of the team is a concern, but in the NFL it starts and ends with the QB, especially in today's game. The key to continued success will be to draft well and have cheap replacements that can actually play.

I also disagree with your assessment of Russell Wilson. I think he could air it out 40 times and he would put up big numbers, but that's not what the Seahawks do. And while he may be somewhat flawed as a pocket passer (I don't think he actually is, but can kind of understand the argument), he's the best running QB of all time. He has also never played with a very good OL and has a receiving core that has probably been in the bottom third of the league. He's really fucking good.
    Leaf may be whooshing you, RD55..
    He's a fudgepacker fan and there are NFL fans who actually believe that the Seahawks could plug in 20 QB's and be just as good.
  • Options

road dog seems to worry about a lot of shit he/she has no control over.

Whoever accused you of being d2d might have been on to something.
    baseless lying already?
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Paul Allen is broke.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Makes sense to me.

So, now, all of the sudden, 'cause the grate rode dog sayz so, this topic has legs.

Fuck off you inconsistent basement dwelling cheeto freak.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BOOBS GAVE ME AN UP VOTE !!!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    d2d said:

You're ok when you aren't Dooging about the Ducks or the Democrats.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    d2d said:

You're ok when you aren't Dooging about the Ducks or the Democrats.