Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why Lebron gets so much shit

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
He's pretty tone deaf which isn't all that surprising since as has been discussed, he is a pampered AAU momma's boy who has been catered to most of his life. The fact that he has done as well as he has is remarkable.

What he is doing this post season is also remarkable but it will get lost in all the drama and histrionics Lebron engages in to make sure we know how hurt he is.

When Rachel Nichols said that "Lebron let it slip how bad he is hurting" I turned to my wife and said "Thank God I know the reason now why so many people hate on him."

If you want to keep injuries quiet you don't "slip" and tell everyone what they are. If he was hurt that bad he wouldn't be playing.

Jordan never did anything wrong because if he did we have forgot it. He hammed it up during the flu game in Utah but the internets barely existed back then. Everything Lebron has done has had instant feedback from social media and that's a tough crowd especially since Lebron is so awkward with PR.

But in the end who gives a fuck. What he is doing is amazing. He's taking Hickory High to the Finals.

And he's going to win them too.

Fuck off

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    If he wins, I'll give him some credit.

Beating up on the fucking dreck that is the Eastern Conference is not impressive.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Beating up on the fucking dreck that is the Eastern Conference is not impressive.

Yes it is.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yes it is.

slurping Sark and retarded. Boy Freeme, you are the master of comebacks. Id slam you hear but I heard you are turning cockus. My heart will not allow me to beat you anymore. Ill give you a little time. Time to cope with things that matter, like the sore hemerrhoids, the syphilis drip, the gonner, itchy herps and weakening energy from the hiv. I got your back from now on buddy:)))))
  • Options

Yes it is.
    You must be a huge fan of Oregon's 2010 and 2014 football seasons too.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2015
    He's kind of a borderline pussy and an attention hog. He had a huge homecoming event in Akron's football stadium.

To me, Kobe, Iverson, and him embody the transition of the NBA from a good league that rivaled the NFL to what it turned in to in the 2000s. It's not fair to dump everything on them of course, but two of them helped start the 18-19 y.o. playing too early, because they were talented enough to do it.

And yeah, mama's boys and sons of single mommies are targets sometimes. Maybe it's not completely just, but some of us don't like the breakdown of the nuclear family and are sick of the effects.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes it is.
    Of course I am. But duck fans are too
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2015
    Bannon are you gay for Lebron? Christ.

What the fuck is remarkable about a mediocre team that is injured beating two other mediocre teams that are also injured (Chicago & Atl). If Chicago was healthy they would have sent Lebron and his hair plugs back to Cleveland already.

If he beats GSW - I'll be impressed, and get behind you in line to suck his dick. Until then just stfu.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

What the fuck is remarkable about a mediocre team that is injured beating two other mediocre teams that are also injured (Chicago & Atl). If Chicago was healthy they would have sent Lebron and his hair plugs back to Cleveland already.

If he beats GSW - I'll be impressed, and get behind you in line to suck his dick. Until then just stfu.

Please refer to my OP and fuck off ballbag
  • Options

Yes it is.
    Of course I am. But duck fans are too
    Second place sucks. And third is even worse.

- Tiger Woods (RIP)
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Please refer to my OP and fuck off ballbag
    I did. The part about this is remarkable is bullshit. This isn't remarkable, its expected. So get off his dick already.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We have one Sven which is one Sven too many. We don't need some wannabe hipster faggot So Cal Sven ballbag
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We have a Sven?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

We have one Sven which is one Sven too many. We don't need some wannabe hipster faggot So Cal Sven ballbag

We also would have accepted "we have enough shockra loving, gluten-free, California faggots".
  • Options

We need more hot takes from old people about how social media has changed everything on these boreds, quite honestly.

Wow fucking brilliant! You must have got your online MBA from TCU!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We need more hot takes from old people about how social media has changed everything on these boreds, quite honestly.

Wow fucking brilliant! You must have got your online MBA from TCU!
    These boards weren't here when Jordan played but a solid take on your part nevertheless
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2015

He's pretty tone deaf which isn't all that surprising since as has been discussed, he is a pampered AAU momma's boy who has been catered to most of his life. The fact that he has done as well as he has is remarkable.

What he is doing this post season is also remarkable but it will get lost in all the drama and histrionics Lebron engages in to make sure we know how hurt he is.

When Rachel Nichols said that "Lebron let it slip how bad he is hurting" I turned to my wife and said "Thank God I know the reason now why so many people hate on him."

If you want to keep injuries quiet you don't "slip" and tell everyone what they are. If he was hurt that bad he wouldn't be playing.

Jordan never did anything wrong because if he did we have forgot it. He hammed it up during the flu game in Utah but the internets barely existed back then. Everything Lebron has done has had instant feedback from social media and that's a tough crowd especially since Lebron is so awkward with PR.

But in the end who gives a fuck. What he is doing is amazing. He's taking Hickory High to the Finals.

And he's going to win them too.

Fuck off

Flu..........Hangover.......................................Same thing
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    My favorite Kobe Bryant move was when he did the post game on court interview. The broadcast would throw it to Rachel Nichols/Craig Sager/David Aldridge or whoever and Kobe would always be hunched over with his hands on his knees. Then he'd start talking like he was completely out of breath. But by the second sentence he just speaking normally. Magically not tired anymore.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jordan used to smoke cigars before games and can still dunk in his 50s.

Today's players smoke pole before games.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I had to some up what bothers me most about LeBron is that he thinks of the NBA as a brotherhood and pretty much gets along with everyone. I prefer stars to hate each other and talk a lot of shit. It all goes back to the AAU, pussy mindset.

And the Cavs won't beat the Warriors. I agree with Race's take on LeBron, but you are also puffing your chest over beating some beaten up dreck in the East.

How many games would the Warriors have lost this postseason playing in the East?
  • Options

If I had to some up what bothers me most about LeBron is that he thinks of the NBA as a brotherhood and pretty much gets along with everyone. I prefer stars to hate each other and talk a lot of shit. It all goes back to the AAU, pussy mindset.

And the Cavs won't beat the Warriors. I agree with Race's take on LeBron, but you are also puffing your chest over beating some beaten up dreck in the East.

How many games would the Warriors have lost this postseason playing in the East?

The O/U is 0.5