Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queery for the bored

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2013
    Je parle en peu de francais.

Also, the strip clubs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJZ8p_h8C_E
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    AZDuck said:

Ok... So I'm back on the continental US for the first time since 2007. The US government in its infinite wisdom has moved me from Japan to the Midwest. I'm within three hours' drive of Soldier Field. Should I drive into Chicago and see the UW and the Illini or do I stay home and watch the UO plungering Tennessee? Other suggestions, to include DIAFF welcomed.

go to the game. any game attended is better than watching on TV. Besides if the game is shit you can always train your binoculars on the cheerleaders, scantily clad in that muggy midwest late summer.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

AZDuck said:

Ok... So I'm back on the continental US for the first time since 2007. The US government in its infinite wisdom has moved me from Japan to the Midwest. I'm within three hours' drive of Soldier Field. Should I drive into Chicago and see the UW and the Illini or do I stay home and watch the UO plungering Tennessee? Other suggestions, to include DIAFF welcomed.

go to the game. any game attended is better than watching on TV. Besides if the game is shit you can always train your binoculars on the cheerleaders, scantily clad in that muggy midwest late summer.
    Maybe in 19tickety2 that was true. 50 inch flat screens, every game on TV, the in home experience shits on going to the game. I literally wouldn't go to any non NBA game ever in person. Waste of money and time.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Watch two shitty football teams or one really good team and an SEC team. Hmmmmmm.

Well, it's an opportunity for me to see a game at Soldier Field without having to watch the NFL. Plus I can tailgate with classy Husky fans, right?
    Wear your 12-0 shirt. Doogs like that.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I love how this thread turned into Vermont Small College Superiority Guy stuff.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited August 2013
    I like that collegedoog eats poutine.

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

AZDuck said:

Maybe in 19tickety2 that was true. 50 inch flat screens, every game on TV, the in home experience shits on going to the game. I literally wouldn't go to any non NBA game ever in person. Waste of money and time.
    The modern NBA shits on the game of basketball.