Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

There Goes The Fucking Neighborhood, South Sound Edition

Comments

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

kh83 said:

Well I guess that means a fresh report on Fox's (Hwy 7/512). Pretty hot snatch down there from what I'm hearing

Ahh Foxs. Best $50 blow job* I never bought.

*allegedly
    Especially the black ones. They scrape their long tails down yo dick. You can pop a pinki in their rectum for a quality sniffin later too.
    BRB, SF
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2015
    Ya think chavez? your handle cracks me up. I see lou diamond wilson phillips everytime I read your shit. Regulators, ride!!!!

See tommy, back then and during the regulators revenge of John Tunstel times (nice work Bill O'Reilly) bad men used to fire guns, rape women (and men in your case) and steal to survive. Dont think you would have fared well in that period of american history. See "Billy" from 90210 in the movie TOMBSTONE . Anyway Tommy, love can be so dangerous:))))))
  • Options
    ShaneShane Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited May 2015

Ya think chavez? your handle cracks me up. I see lou diamond wilson phillips everytime I read your shit. Regulators, ride!!!!

See tommy, back then and during the regulators revenge of John Tunstel times (nice work Bill O'Reilly) bad men used to fire guns, rape women (and men in your case) and steal to survive. Dont think you would have fared well in that period of american history. See "Billy" from 90210 in the movie TOMBSTONE . Anyway Tommy, love can be so dangerous:))))))

You better be home by 10 tonight! or it's going to be the chaps with the pink furry trim for you :)))) 8>>>>
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,799
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

kh83 said:

Well I guess that means a fresh report on Fox's (Hwy 7/512). Pretty hot snatch down there from what I'm hearing

*allegedly
    Especially the black ones. They scrape their long tails down yo dick. You can pop a pinki in their rectum for a quality sniffin later too.
    christ
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,970
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

kh83 said:

*allegedly
    christ
    Snnniiiiifffff. You can suck on it during a good ole fashioned jerk if you're having trouble with imagery and shooting. Just that extra kicker. You never forget a job from a hot black tacoma skinner, but just in case, take a little home with ya. The cock will be detected hence a quality scrubbin is necessary. However the wife never smells the pinki.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Thank you for your weekend warrior service.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I wish we were back in those days, so I could whoop your crippled ass without Stalin giving me a timeout. I guess you're the lucky one.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We've been told repeatedly that crip jokes are off limits. Clean it up Thomas!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

I don't care.

Nobody blames you.

'cept Stalin
  • Options
    pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't care.

Nobody blames you.

'cept Stalin
    and me.
  • Options

I wish we were back in those days, so I could whoop your crippled ass without Stalin giving me a timeout. I guess you're the lucky one.
    More anger issues. You need to LEAVE.