Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The over/under is....

BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
edited May 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
probably fucked up. I (quite) honestly think they flipped the Washington schools in this link. This guy also doesn't buy Seven's snake oil.

linemakers.sportingnews.com/article/4644601-college-football-win-totals-2015-season-vegas-odds-ohio-state-michigan-florida

Comments

• SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    Does Sark have enough built in excuses to explain an 8 win season where they are supposed to be a natty contender?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited May 2015
    I would love for this to hold. Not as much with Washington getting 4 wins, but the Coug's getting 5 and bragging about how close they were from a bowl game.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited May 2015

Does Sark have enough built in excuses to explain an 8 win season where they are supposed to be a natty contender?

If he does I'm sure Nick Saban will beat it out of him, light it on fire, and piss on the ashes opening weekend of 2016 in Dallas.

That game may be the end of the road for Sark as a head coach. Enjoy it while it lasts...
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The '16 Alabama vs USC game will be the game once and for all that exposes Seven as not being the answer at USC ... how long it will take for them to fire him afterwards is highly questionable as Pat Haden is Pat Haden FS for a reason.