Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,911 Founders Club
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,474 Swaye's Wigwam
    "Likely a rebuilding year"

Because *we* have so much to build back up
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450

"Likely a rebuilding year"

Because *we* have so much to build back up

What's the D-1 record for consecutive rebuilding years?
    axe dick baird.

you have to remember its a young, young team.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    Uw is too high.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Adams has P-12 experience. hth
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TommySQC said:

My observations

- Another Dreck year for the Pac 12 QBs

- Goff should be #1 but his team sucks. Kessler #2 barely ahead of Solomon.

- How is Oregon 5? Recent history says that either Adams or Lockie will be fine but neither has experience. See what they say about UW at 11. Same can be said for Oregon. I'm not saying Oregon should be 11 so stop fucking twisting

- Anu Solomon should be #3

- Falk should be 5 ahead of Lockie/Adams, Neuheisel and Sefo (sorry furbal)

They got 11 and 12 right.

• BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

For those of us that remember the 30 years in a row that our starting QBs went on to play in the NFL, that article is like watching your cousin get raped.

While on topic. I was looking at Hugh Millen's career college stats the other day. Holy shit who did he have to blow to get drafted? Link: sports-reference.com/cfb/players/hugh-millen-1.html

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    dnc said:

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Praising Allah?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,474 Swaye's Wigwam
    Do they give out post spring capri suns?
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030

For those of us that remember the 30 years in a row that our starting QBs went on to play in the NFL, that article is like watching your cousin get raped.

BRB, JO
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

It is mind blowing that our QB's are so bad.
    For me, the jury is out on whether our QBs are as completely dog shitty as they appear to be or if some combination of Babushka and Pete are so obsessed with Kellen Moore's senior year that they are trying to turn our offense into an MIT upperclass physics course.

It was glaringly obvious to me last year that they had million dollar solutions to $10 problems. I mean, Cyler sucks (sorry @RoadDawg55), but the offense itself was a fucking nightmare.

If that's one season of trying to do it the hard way, so be it. But if we are going to have to wait for Kellen Moore Jr. for our team to be any fucking good, Pete is going to fuck his own ass here.

I believe in Pete, but the QB play last year was abominable. And it was everyone that played QB (except black power against Oregon—he looked good when he was, wait for it... letting it rip).
    Black Power's 10 attempts for 37 yards are quickly attaining Doog Legend status.

How many balls did he "let rip" more than 8 yards downfield. One?