Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ken Griswold's football expertise?

Is he a former college quarterback?

An ex-professional coach?

Well, according to a quick Google search, no.

And yet K-Grizzle continues to mock anyone who questions his opinions.

What, exactly, is the foundation for Ken's gridiron knowledge?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    I got nothin'....
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,603 Standard Supporter

Is he a former college quarterback?

An ex-professional coach?

Well, according to a quick Google search, no.

And yet K-Grizzle continues to mock anyone who questions his opinions.

What, exactly, is the foundation for Ken's gridiron knowledge?

Thanks in advance.

Same as Mike Leech's.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015

Couldn't agree more DDY. Seen plenty of people who did play that can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground, while guys who didn't are much more knowledgeable.

Kem falls into the none of the above category. He's trying to play a part of football czar, while forgetting he's the CEO. He does have the market cornered on talent evaluators who neither played nor understand shit for the respective sports they cover. Between Beach, eklund, Fatters and the CEO, you couldn't ask for more weight with no substance.

ICWYDT
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Kim's spectacular fucktardry has nothing to do with so-called qualifications. By the OPs logic we couldn't question our food at a restaurant unless we ourselves were once decent chefs at one point.

wat
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Kim cant get players names right, what position they play, what the position is responsible for etc... very similar to the bitches on espn who sit between the male experts on any given set, discussing football. Very general knowledge without a fucking clue about the specifics of the game, how its actually p l ayed, why things are the way they are etc...thats Kim.

On the radio show Kimber is that bitch, mediating the conversation between "experts" like Scott and fatters, who essentially are no more football-smart than the aforementioned bitches. Th e KJR shows are fucking disasters.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Kim cant get players names right, what position they play, what the position is responsible for etc... very similar to the bitches on espn who sit between the male experts on any given set, discussing football. Very general knowledge without a fucking clue about the specifics of the game, how its actually p l ayed, why things are the way they are etc...thats Kim.

On the radio show Kimber is that bitch, mediating the conversation between "experts" like Scott and fatters, who essentially are no more football-smart than the aforementioned bitches. Th e KJR shows are fucking disasters.

String!
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    and you assholes buried my post bragging I had 3 weeks of college football experience. I give you Kent Griswold!
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

When you have coaching and/or playing experience it matters so much in your ability to understand. Just look at Dick Baird and Eklund!!!

Listen, Kim isn't super great at understanding football, but many people who do well at it haven't played.

The proof of expertise is expertise, not 'qualifications'. They are a proxy for expertise and, as that is, are necessarily imperfect.

I mean, my tree guy played HS football. Want his thoughts on Miley Cyrus?

He once told me he thinks "there's nothing a black boy hates more than a fast white boy."

So there you go: qualification in action.

You have a tree guy?

Yes, but he is slow black guy who hates whitey.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    topdawgnc said:

When you have coaching and/or playing experience it matters so much in your ability to understand. Just look at Dick Baird and Eklund!!!

Listen, Kim isn't super great at understanding football, but many people who do well at it haven't played.

The proof of expertise is expertise, not 'qualifications'. They are a proxy for expertise and, as that is, are necessarily imperfect.

He once told me he thinks "there's nothing a black boy hates more than a fast white boy."

You have a tree guy?

Squirrel is most definitely white and resembles this troll doll (but with a glaucoma glassed-over eye) uncannily:

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

You have a tree guy?

Squirrel is most definitely white and resembles this troll doll (but with a glaucoma glassed-over eye) uncannily:

I about died reading your post about squirrel. I've got squirrel's cousin taking care of my trees down here. Crazy bastard scaled a skinny 75 foot pine and took it down from the top, piece by piece, in wind that had that thing swaying 8 feet or more. Then he scaled some massive oaks and cleaned them up without any safety lines. Hard working SOB, but bat shit crazy.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

You have a tree guy?

Somebody needs to link the cleaning out the dead wood rant. One of the funniest things I read on this site.
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    Sounds like DDY and squirrel need to race each other in the 40.