Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#MyChico in the Long Jump!

23'5"

Built like a mini tank!

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PagingWeAreATrackSchool...
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    He looks more like Maurice jones drew than I expected.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You call that a mini tank? That's no mini tank m8. Now this, this is a mini tank:

I can see how Joel got his offer from Mississippi State!

Also, on Chico... if you can jump 23' and you're 5'6, you're explosive.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

You call that a mini tank? That's no mini tank m8. Now this, this is a mini tank:

I can see how Joel got his offer from Mississippi State!

Also, on Chico... if you can jump 23' and you're 5'6, you're explosive.

My thoughts exactly. That kid is an explosive athlete. Should be fun to watch.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    This kid is going to add some muscle too.... looks like a kick return or two is in his future.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    considering there are only 4 scholarship WR on the roster, one has to assume he will Play. Mickens 5-10. Hall 5-9. Pettis 5-11 and Chico 5-7. Fuck
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited May 2015
    Penace said:

considering there are only 4 scholarship WR on the roster, one has to assume he will Play. Mickens 5-10. Hall 5-9. Pettis 5-11 and Chico 5-7. Fuck

Hopefully Smith is FS enough to convert Daniels back to WR so he can play him and the other tight ends at the same time

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is Chico playing WR or RB?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is Chico playing WR or RB?

He's listed at WR.

I'm slowly realizing that I have faith in Smith to butt fuck our offense and nothing else.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2015

This thing might be even funnier after seeing it 23 times. Good chit!
  • Options
    Is there a difference in this offense between bubble screen WR and running back
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    Chico will probably line up in the slot most of the time, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him in motion a lot, moving him to the backfield and taking hand-offs from whoever our QB is or doing fly-sweeps.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Ill admit he is alot thicker than I imagined. With a 23.5 jump he does have some serious explosion. This guy might be better than I thought. We will find out as both and another incoming freshman (Probably renfro...unless we put another sub 6 footer in) will see time at WR this season
  • Options
    Penace said:

Ill admit he is alot thicker than I imagined. With a 23.5 jump he does have some serious explosion. This guy might be better than I thought. We will find out as both and another incoming freshman (Probably renfro...unless we put another sub 6 footer in) will see time at WR this season

Actually reminds me of Nate
  • Options
    Founders Club

Penace said:

Actually reminds me of Nate
    Doesn't appear to have Nate's wingspan, but that kid looks like a serious athlete. Just get him the ball in space and let him make opposing defenses look silly trying to catch him.

Way too early to tell, but it sure appears that Peterson is recruiting better than I think most expected, certainly way better than KJV is desperately spinning the situation. Shart left some serious brown streaks behind, Peterman has been in clorox mode. Significant talent gaps are being filled in positions that matter. Coach em up and we'll see the Huskies become a serious threat. This is something he needs to pay real attention to. I haven't heard an excuse or complaint from Peterman yet, and don't expect to, but he has to hold his staff accountable. Kawasaki and Socha seem to be doing good jobs, but Smith looked like crap last year. That needs to be corrected, by oversight, mentoring or replacement, or Peterman won't be the guy who turns this thing around.