Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Flagged for linking mobile site
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2015
    A 47' triple jumper (Miller) and a 6'9" high jumper (Pounds) joining the team this fall, maybe CP can recruit elite athletes after all.
  • Options
    Chico has long jumped 22' 7" this spring (amazing for being so short) and Gaskin has run a 10.8 100 meters......yet Peterman has yet to really recruit at the P12 level. Both were in-state kids and would have come to UW regardless of the coach.....at least that's what I've heard.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don't blame the guy. He's from CA after all, probably hasn't seen rain in years.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jordan Miller's size and numbers on the track are intriguing, but the one time I saw him play (against Browning) he was a little underwhelming and a complete non-factor. Besides being taller than everyone on the outside, the white dude who is going to UC Davis torched him all night. Definitely a project who needs to learn how to utilize his athleticism within the game of football.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Doogles said:

Jordan Miller's size and numbers on the track are intriguing, but the one time I saw him play (against Browning) he was a little underwhelming and a complete non-factor. Besides being taller than everyone on the outside, the white dude who is going to UC Davis torched him all night. Definitely a project who needs to learn how to utilize his athleticism within the game of football.

Yeah, I'm going to trust the coaches on this over your stupid opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm hearing @Doogles is being an idiot, don't twist. Just what I am hearing.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have all the screenshots I need (of me being an idiot)
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    Doogles said:

Jake Browning is going to UC Davis???

Staff???
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Holy pencil arms. This kid needs to be introduced to Ben Riva's training table.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

Holy pencil arms. This kid needs to be introduced to Ben Riva's training table.

... and Socha's medicine cabinet.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

Chico has long jumped 22' 7" 23' 7" this spring (amazing for being so short) and Gaskin has run a 10.8 100 meters......yet Peterman has yet to really recruit at the P12 level. Both were in-state kids and would have come to UW regardless of the coach.....at least that's what I've heard.

Cleaned that up a bit, courtesy of @CokeGreaterThanPepsi.