Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wiz-Hawks

2»

Comments

• Options
    NeedleInTheSky88NeedleInTheSky88 Member Posts: 96
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Hawks have to be one of the most overrated #1 seeds in NBA history. Hawks are at full strength and are struggling against the Wizards who have basically been playing without their all-star PG the entire series.

As much as I don't like Cleveland, they should handle the Hawks rather easily.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Hawks have to be one of the most overrated #1 seeds in NBA history. Hawks are at full strength and are struggling against the Wizards who have basically been playing without their all-star PG the entire series.

As much as I don't like Cleveland, they should handle the Hawks rather easily.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I want the Hawks so when my Cavs win I can tell RoadDawg55 I was right
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I want the Hawks so when my Cavs win I can tell RoadDawg55 I was right

I kind of jumped off the Hawks bandwagon in March. They still might make the Finals in the drecky East.

Golden State has it in the bag.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Nice pic Sven but.... the 94-95 Sonics were 6 W's ahead of everyone else in the NBA and also had an SRS of 8.68 which was way ahead of everyone else and even the #2 Knicks at 6.48.

Atlanta had the best W/L and SRS in the East but had the 4th best SRS overall.

Rather than the most overrated the 94-95 Sonics probably were the biggest choke...perhaps in NBA history.

And stop being a dingleberry about SRS. It adjusts for point differential and SOS and is a pure measure at how good teams are. Its much more important to football given the much shorter schedule.

Interestingly, there is a parallel to the Sonics in the 90s and Oregon football recently. Both registered extremely strong SRS ratings over more than a few seasons but could never win the ultimate prize.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Nice pic Sven but.... the 94-95 Sonics were 6 W's ahead of everyone else in the NBA and also had an SRS of 8.68 which was way ahead of everyone else and even the #2 Knicks at 6.48.

Rather than the most overrated the 94-95 Sonics probably were the biggest choke...perhaps in NBA history.

And stop being a dingleberry about SRS. It adjusts for point differential and SOS and is a pure measure at how good teams are. Its much more important to football given the much shorter schedule.

Interestingly, there is a parallel to the Sonics in the 90s and Oregon football recently. Both registered extremely strong SRS ratings over more than a few seasons but could never win the ultimate prize.

I think you just proved my poont.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My Hawks just get it done.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

You really are the "stats superiority guy". I thought is was all bullshit.