Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

John Ross out for 2015 season...

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

We should all not give a hoot about who's starting at QB now.

Yes, doesnt matter who the qb is. 3-4 wins with Lindy. Prolly not much more to be expected from the others either. Next year will be the 1st and last time Colorado is better than UW. WSU and OSU might be the only schools who might suck worse than us. Ross couldnt help much.

Of course Kimmy and Co will blame Peter, without understanding Sark put Peter in the predicament. Fetters will blame Pete's recruiting. Not being able to recruit at this level...with 22 freshman and sophomores starting accross the board (a few of Sarks seniors littering the 2 deeps). I see it now, cook that shit
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2015

Yes, doesnt matter who the qb is. 3-4 wins with Lindy. Prolly not much more to be expected from the others either. Next year will be the 1st and last time Colorado is better than UW. WSU and OSU might be the only schools who might suck worse than us. Ross couldnt help much.

Of course Kimmy and Co will blame Peter, without understanding Sark put Peter in the predicament. Fetters will blame Pete's recruiting. Not being able to recruit at this level...with 22 freshman and sophomores starting accross the board (a few of Sarks seniors littering the 2 deeps). I see it now, cook that shit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcVhvWpDOvE

and couldn't find video of Neu kicking the crap outta us in the 2nd half but you get the idea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Holiday_Bowl
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Can someone call me when we have a qb who could get JRIII the ball? Until then, maybe the R/S is the best thing this program can get.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030

I see Washington winning 10 games.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcVhvWpDOvE

and couldn't find video of Neu kicking the crap outta us in the 2nd half but you get the idea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Holiday_Bowl
    In the pac12 numbnuts. I witnessed that beating too. Ugh
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam

Wait, what did I say. That he tore his ACL or the puppy thing?

EDIT: I didn't think I said anything about his ACL, I looked it up and it was @insinceredawg who broke the news on HH on April 18th. Sounds like he is pretty dialed in.

Apologies to all then. I thought it was you
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    At least we don't have hear the media ask Pete each week why Ross doesn't get the ball more.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    jecornel said:

At least we don't have hear the media ask Pete each week why Ross doesn't get the ball more.

That is AWESOME news.