Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brady Caught

mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
LOL

Fucking caught red handed.

Read some of the texts where the equipment guys are extorting him and making fun of his Uggs.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    There are retarded Pats homers who still think Brady is innocent in all this.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kiss the rings.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Tempting, but I'll leave you to my obvious retort.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Still, it was the Officials responsibility to ensure a legal ball was put into play. They we're lazy. Refs fucked up. End of Story.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

That shit is an epidemic everywhere. Doogs are some of the worst and making fun of them is extremely enjoyable. J.O.B. moved me to Penn State territory and when I first got here I didn't know a damn soul. One of my favorite hobbies was heading to a friendly neighborhood dive bar, getting shitfaced and striking up conversations with locals and steering the conversation to football. I eventually had it down to a script. Telling people what a shame it is that JoePa ruined his legacy by promoting a statutory rape culture was and still is an extremely hilarious and volatile social experiment. Not surprisingly, a reasonable counter-argument is not a common occurrence. The fun part was watching people make excuses and act as if I was drawing cartoons of Mohammed. This and arguing that Paterno should have been fired 20 years ago is just hilarious.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

And his dad
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    They were framed! - Pats homers. Why would Goodell want to tear down one of the most popular franchises in football along with the most recognizable face in the entire league in Tom Brady? Massholes do not act in logic.
  • Options

Still, it was the Officials responsibility to ensure a legal ball was put into play. They we're lazy. Refs fucked up. End of Story.

Officials don't check the balls during the game.

Hope this helps.
  • Options

Hope this helps.
    No, actually, your fucked up knowledge of the rules that you posted here is confusing the audience, actually.

Two separate officials check every single ball on every single play. The RULES state, it is the responsibility of the OFFICIAL to put a legal ball in play.

Same rule exists in baseball except only the home plate umpire holds the responsibility to put a legal ball in play.
  • Options

Hope this helps.
    No, actually, your fucked up knowledge of the rules that you posted here is confusing the audience, actually.

Two separate officials check every single ball on every single play. The RULES state, it is the responsibility of the OFFICIAL to put a legal ball in play.

Same rule exists in baseball except only the home plate umpire holds the responsibility to put a legal ball in play.
    CHRIST.

They don't have the tools between plays to detect balls that are underinflated by less than 1 PSI. You want to watch six hour football games?
  • Options
    I just want to see game officials play by the written rules and not put the integrity of the game on the shoulders of a fucking towel boy.

You seem to want the towel boy.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hope this helps.

ywe
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options

Hope this helps.
    The government needs to take over football.
  • Options
    d2d said:

Hope this helps.
    Disagree even though the four team playoff might be Obama's greatest achievement as president
  • Options
    edited May 2015

d2d said:

Hope this helps.
    Disagree even though the four team playoff might be Obama's greatest [only] achievement as president
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wish my team woulda thought of this when they were shitty and practicing in cheney

Losers gonna lose
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2015

Hope this helps.

So I should blame the cops and not the meth head when my house gets broken into?