Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who was the best QB Sark recruited to UW?

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cyler Miles
    MisterEm said:

Marvin Hall and John Timu were HS QB's if I recall correctly.

Hall. Hands down. QB rating over 500 two attempts. Two TDs. Seriously. Probably the best Husky QB that Seven recruited.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    technically, didn't Sark have to recruit Keith Price after Willingham left to pursue his golf game?
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    That pic! Sark looks like Ted Bundy. Jeezus!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    call me a cracker, I love it. More people need to recite thee ole'sticks and stones adage to themselves, you know, the one kids have used for generations and in regards to dealing with name calling. Why do adults get offended to "name calling"?

This forum, and this world needs less pussy's like you Splitskin and more MEN like Puppylove- Sugarlove-Steelheader. Prolly some of your wives are saying the same thing.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    A poll for this? All stank,. Its very hard to not recruit 1 d-1 level qb in 5 years and 5 qbs. Find a coach, besides the military academies, who struck out on qb's like Sark. That would be a poll. Go for it...comedy welcome, as Sark himself was just that.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Never a Sark homer fuckstick. Ive been his biggest playcalling critic since day 1, with examples that go back to game 1 vs Les Cyrus. I was the 1st to get truly banned for it. Dont jump out small pond to big pond and throw this shit out. No wonder you have so many posts here. You were here from day 1, left out of the dawgman crowd you came here to hide and post, you lurked at night boobie, awsy from the lights.. Everyone was still at dawgman, you were here by yourself, having conversations with your yourself, boosting your post total. You really ran with it, everyday for a year before the cool crowd came here. Now you just supplement your total, responding in the dark still, to boast your total, so the cool crowd thinks your cool too. I get it boobielips.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Cyler Miles

Never a Sark homer fuckstick. Ive been his biggest playcalling critic since day 1, with examples that go back to game 1 vs Les Cyrus. I was the 1st to get truly banned for it. Dont jump out small pond to big pond and throw this shit out. No wonder you have so many posts here. You were here from day 1, left out of the dawgman crowd you came here to hide and post, you lurked at night boobie, awsy from the lights.. Everyone was still at dawgman, you were here by yourself, having conversations with your yourself, boosting your post total. You really ran with it, everyday for a year before the cool crowd came here. Now you just supplement your total, responding in the dark still, to boast your total, so the cool crowd thinks your cool too. I get it boobielips.

boobs got plungered right here. Wow.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You can try to win back the support of the remoras with your little rants, but any of us with half a brain can remember you sucking off Sark as recently as this offseason.

Go fuck yourself, doog.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,841
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Troy Williams

Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of girls sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Jeff Lindquist
    dnc said:

I'm torn. I want to give this rant an awesome because it's funny but at the same time, I know PL_SS_FS is off his meds and trying to rewrite history.

Around 2013, PL_SS_FS was still claiming claiming Sark would win the north.

@puppylove_sugarsteel, axe FRANNY to get you back on your meds.
    I've never awesomed a PLSS poast for accuracy. I've awesomed many for entertainment.