Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

M's are 2nd worst team in MLB...

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They are a dreckfest even with Cruz producing better than anyone could have hoped for. Other than Felix and Cruz, the rest of the team has been basically worthless.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited May 2015
    they look terrible. before today (and I can't imagine it changed) seager and cano had combined for a -.1 WAR. Although that won't continue and both will catch fire at some point.
    The guy who should've been jettisoned for Happ (not saunders) ackley is a fucking dreckfest (who could've ever predicted that)? Austin jackson sucks.
    Paxton looked better last time out at least. And I think the rotation will settle in when Iwakuma comes back healthy. Especially if they go with elias, who right now is the better pitcher than walker and doesn't fold whenever hit with any kind of adversity
    if they're playing like this in 3 weeks TSIO
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    the good news is outside of Houston (who will fall off at some point) the rest of the AL west is also a fucking dreckfest. LA has some issues, Oakland can't pitch, Texas is garbage.
    Tallest midget I know.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Back in Spring training, a friend of mine said that McClendon was the key to getting the M's to the postseason. I said based on what. He said that McClendon was a great manager. I pointed out that up until last year McClendon had never had a winning season as a manager. My friend basically said yeah but still.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
    Founders Club

McClendon won multiple Rose Bowls at Stanford

He is also a molder of men.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Just wait until the cruise ships start sailing and the crowds get big. These guys are gonna catch fire. You'll see.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Back in Spring training, a friend of mine said that McClendon was the key to getting the M's to the postseason. I said based on what. He said that McClendon was a great manager. I pointed out that up until last year McClendon had never had a winning season as a manager. My friend basically said yeah but still.

Black managers only take over downtrodden franchises.