Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

12's can suck it

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
Pete and John are paid to win.

The End.

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2015
    I'm shocked my FB feed hasn't been clogged with Betty, the 210 lb., 47 yr old secretary telling everyone on the Seahawk page how awful it is they picked a wife beater.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What's the context on this? Did we draft a gay?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm shocked my FB feed hasn't been clogged with Betty, the 210 lb., 47 yr old secretary telling everyone on the Seahawk page how awful it is they picked a wife beater.

They will gloss right over it. Hardly anyone actually cares, but some pretend they care because they are "supposed" to care.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Betty would be lauding the Seahawks for giving "a nice kid who made a mistake" a 2nd chance if she's a true 12.

Now if he had gone to the 49ers, Betty would be calling for "the president of the NFL" to ban the Santa Clara (lol)49ers
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They will gloss right over it. Hardly anyone actually cares, but some pretend they care because they are "supposed" to care.
    I don't know. A lot of people acted outraged after Baldwin's celebration and thought he should be cut or traded. Three months later though, they've probably moved on to the latest outrage the media tells them to get angry about .
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I don't know. A lot of people acted outraged after Baldwin's celebration and thought he should be cut or traded. Three months later though, they've probably moved on to the latest outrage the media tells them to get angry about .
    I didn't need to the media to tell me that Baldwin is a little bitch. He has provided ample support for that. I hope the Hawks win the Super Bowl next year but that Baldwin gets hit by a truck midseason
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Pete and John are paid to win.

The End.

Fuck them - they can do us all a favor and go back to singing and dancing while little $75k's run around in circles in their Nintendo blouses.

Seriously 12's, do us a favor and hit the gas and matches already.
  • Options
    owen16owen16 Member Posts: 56
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited May 2015

I didn't need to the media to tell me that Baldwin is a little bitch. He has provided ample support for that. I hope the Hawks win the Super Bowl next year but that Baldwin gets hit by a truck midseason
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Can he catch a short pass thrown into coverage in the middle?