Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some more quality Pac-12 programming for puppy

2»

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    This is Mike Leach's 5-year plan to recruit Pac-12 caliber OL

Not only will the bears be 9' tall and weigh close to 600 lbs, but they'll be smarter than the average Wazzu enrollee too!
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    phineas said:

cunts

Not very classy
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club

phineas said:

cunts

Not very classy
    When the day comes that "Nebraska Classy" is entered into Webster's Dictionary, the HHB journey will be complete.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    TommySQC said:

HuskyInAZ said:

I don't understand why the P12 Networks are struggling. This kind of stuff is scintillating and totally relevant to P12 sports.

This was one of the issues I had with Kent over at his site. There's only so much football to talk about before it gets boring. How much do you really care about what Ben in Tukwila thinks about the backup right guards footwork and how he should be switched to center? There's just not enough shit to cover on the Pac12 network.

TommySQC said:

HuskyInAZ said:

I don't understand why the P12 Networks are struggling. This kind of stuff is scintillating and totally relevant to P12 sports.

This was one of the issues I had with Kent over at his site. There's only so much football to talk about before it gets boring. How much do you really care about what Ben in Tukwila thinks about the backup right guards footwork and how he should be switched to center? There's just not enough shit to cover on the Pac12 network.

Bullshit the fuck there isnt. 100+ years of classic college football games from this glorious conference. Nobody asked the network to air goofy shooting ho's and guinea-horned heifer'struggling to trot their fat asses to first. THAT is the problem.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

TommySQC said:

HuskyInAZ said:

TommySQC said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Bullshit the fuck there isnt. 100+ years of classic college football games from this glorious conference. Nobody asked the network to air goofy shooting ho's and guinea-horned heifer'struggling to trot their fat asses to first. THAT is the problem.
    There were no TVs 100 years ago.

HTH
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

TommySQC said:

HuskyInAZ said:

TommySQC said:

HuskyInAZ said:

College football was invented in 1994 by your boy Jim Lambright choking his ass off.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,915 Founders Club
    phineas said:

Fucking christ im getting a notification every time someone posts in this thread and this is the first time ive ever seen it let alone opened it

insert Stalin Dancing JPG
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,915 Founders Club

TommySQC said:

HuskyInAZ said:

TommySQC said:

HuskyInAZ said:

There were no TVs 100 years ago.

HTH
    Listen tommyfreeforall, if you can turn your dads live super 8 gay faceshots to video, by which you jerk to, pac12 net can convert leather-helmet football to video and air it. You're going to have to part with pac12 soccer Tommy. Just isnt getting ratings. Dont shoot the messenger. And quit taking the anger from the aids out on me. Sick of the abuse. It was your poor decisions that led to that.
    Puppy's best effort over the last couple weeks. This is solid front page material, @DerekJohnson.