Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HuskyFan Podcast: Spring Game Review

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I forgot to mention the breaking news I got from attending the Spring Event:

-Jesse Sossebbeee has gotten rid of his glorious mullet. My heart was broken.

-Buttah Baker is one of us, he was wearing actual sweatpants (not the team issued sweats) while signing autographs for kids. #Hero

When you're a dialed up insider like I am, Pepsi gives you that kind of dynamite info in real time.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    WDWHA said:

Did I get a shout out? I worked hard to come up with those questions.

We should give some free pub with the Twitter questions.
  • Options
    WDWHAWDWHA Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We should give some free pub with the Twitter questions.

I'll take that as a no and let you know that it's the last time I waste a perfectly good merlot that drinks like a cab coming up with questions for your podcast.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Liked the idealistic "one vagina for life" talk in regards to Sark's in and out marriage...don't feel like I have to go to church this weekend now.

I think Daniels has the same athletic abilities as ASJ, I hope the coaches use him this year. Daniels could lead this team in receptions.

Teams will simply stack the line against UW if UW brings no passing game and this option talk will die quickly.

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2015

priapism said:

Liked the idealistic "one vagina for life" talk in regards to Sark's in and out marriage...don't feel like I have to go to church this weekend now.

I think Daniels has the same athletic abilities as ASJ, I hope the coaches use him this year. Daniels could lead this team in receptions.

Teams will simply stack the line against UW if UW brings no passing game and this option talk will die quickly.

I don't care too much about the Sark stuff myself. The audience here does though. I only cared about it because he was a lazy football coach at UW. If he won, who cares?

I agree about the option. They aren't going to run it much. Lindy isn't Tui. Tui played in an option offense in high school and was Tui. He was a true football player. Lindy is not.

We will see though. Having Lindquist run last year's offense would be insane and very troublesome.
    From what I recall KJCS did play in some old school veer wing t option offense at bellarmine.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Best podcast yet though for real
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,643
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The option won't happen but if you developed a play action pass throwing 50 yards bombs that could keep a defense honest... lindy did show some ability throwing deep passes....

Think of Seattle most explosive offense in the NFL last year and they are a running football team.
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    I'll say this, Chest eating throughout is fucking hilarious.

James, I agree. They should be predominately run the ball. They need to commit to running the ball. They need to commit to being superb at pounding the rock.
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    Totally agree, the clap is fucking annoying.