Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official we dodged a bullet thread

2»

Comments

• BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    This was a 9-win team this year if we don't have a disastrous diarrhea attack against WSU and BSU. And even though the blowouts are happening too much for a team with this talent level, I would have been okay (not happy, but accepting) with 9 wins this season. And with everyone telling us how "special" 2013 will be, 9 wins just won't cut it. Teams that are special don't win 9 games - they win 11-12. I just don't see this guy being capable of leading the team to that type of season. He ALWAYS loses at least one game UW has no business losing at the time (WSU) and in retrospect (USC). Taking care of business week after week just doesn't seem to be in his bag of tricks.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    CaptainPJ said:

The myth is everyone said no.

Wilcox? Why in the hell would we want another experiment? Wilcox hasn't proven anything. Just like the team sark inherited, Wilcox inherited talent that was being coached by the bottom of the barrel. Most average DCs could have done what Wilcox did.

Agree. Part 1 of this argument makes zero sense. If the myth is true that no one wanted the job, at least you can credit Sark with getting us to a point that top coaches would at least consider? Why the fuck would we hire ANOTHER coordinator with zero head coaching experience?

Leach? Did he say no, and then agree to live in fucking Pulman?

We know what happened with fag boy and his lawn jockey - they threw out insulting offers to coaches worth more, per upper campus's request, and the job quickly became unattractive to those in the know.

You are correct on point 2: Sark has to hire an OC. This should be non-negotiable. We'll see - not sure what the timeline is on hiring AC's.

Rumor has it, he creeped them out. I have seen nothing from CML to disprove this rumor. He's a fucking wackjob.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

This was a 9-win team this year if we don't have a disastrous diarrhea attack against WSU and BSU. And even though the blowouts are happening too much for a team with this talent level, I would have been okay (not happy, but accepting) with 9 wins this season. And with everyone telling us how "special" 2013 will be, 9 wins just won't cut it. Teams that are special don't win 9 games - they win 11-12. I just don't see this guy being capable of leading the team to that type of season. He ALWAYS loses at least one game UW has no business losing at the time (WSU) and in retrospect (USC). Taking care of business week after week just doesn't seem to be in his bag of tricks.

Don't forget how good Sark is on the road. That fact right there is good for another loss in a game we should otherwise win. So, if we have 9 win talent like everyone tells me we do, then subtract 2 wins (1 for being on the road and 1 for the usual collapse against a crap team) and you are left with 7 wins. Feels like Groundhog Day around here...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Youre so fucking ignorant race. And the reason i cant stand coming here. Youve never played football, just jerked off the ones who did, sitting in your bedroom alone on those friday nights, when the cool kids were getting the stank on the plank. U fucking cunt