Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elite Rainier Beach Hoops Prospect Choo-choo Chooses Oregon

2»

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Take it to the fire romar bored
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HFNY said:

It's hard to see Romar surviving another year without an NCAA tourney bid, especiall since what McCleary said is similar to stuff we started hearing about Sloppy Steve in his last few years.

FYFMFE.

I hate to bear bad news, but A Beach, of the highly reputable online publication, dawgman.com, says that Romar passed on this player a long time ago.

Jason McCleary, an outsider, however, said Romar royally intercoursed this up and that Raineir Beach coaches are doing their best to steer kids away from Romar.

It's kind of funny, when I'd go to the hoops bored in the past, I literally thought that Mcleary guy worked for dawgman and beach was an intern or something. I guess that's pathetic on both ends. Beach doesn't know shit, but at least he's not a total vagina to customers. I also find it odd that Mcleary goes to all these teen events and talks to recruits when it's not his job to do so. It's like he's begging for dawgman to hire him. Just weird.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

No SeaTac kid ever chooses Eugene over Seattle, Must be more than meets the eye

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/huskymensbasketball/2014/05/22/ahmaad-rorie-picks-oregon-over-washington/
    Must be more than meets the eye???
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Why would a player choose a program when they have no idea who the coach will be? I don't think anyone believes romar will have a job next year if he doesn't make the ncaa's, which is unlikely. Rainier Beach is still sending guys to UW.

Mccleary has been the best poster on DM.c for a long time. Sometimes you have to be careful as he does pump up some local guys a bit too much, but as far as inside info as to where they are going he's light years better than aaron beach. That being said, the rock in my front yard knows about as much about basketball as beach
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Why would a player choose a program when they have no idea who the coach will be? I don't think anyone believes romar will have a job next year if he doesn't make the ncaa's, which is unlikely. Rainier Beach is still sending guys to UW.

Mccleary has been the best poster on DM.c for a long time. Sometimes you have to be careful as he does pump up some local guys a bit too much, but as far as inside info as to where they are going he's light years better than aaron beach. That being said, the rock in my front yard knows about as much about basketball as beach

There are no "good" posters at Doogman.

HTH
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445

No SeaTac kid ever chooses Eugene over Seattle, Must be more than meets the eye

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/huskymensbasketball/2014/05/22/ahmaad-rorie-picks-oregon-over-washington/
    Must be more than meets the eye???
  • Options

HTH
    Best of the worst?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

HTH
    tallestmidget.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    dnc said:

HTH
    tallestmidget.jpg
    Would have been so much cooler with an actual photo

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited April 2015
    No way I let this one slide. Seems like Smith (and maybe his parents as well) reads these boreds:
    That chance to see the inside of Oregon Basketball was revealed to be the ace-in-the-hole for Altman’s pitch and will bring the top prep in the state of Washington to Oregon.

“I feel like they are close to having things pop off. They’ve got a really good recruiting class coming in for 2015, a good group coming back, and then I think we’re gonna finish well in my class.”
    http://fishduck.com/2015/04/recruiting-update-altman-picks-romars-pocket/
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    AZDuck said:

No way I let this one slide. Seems like Smith (and maybe his parents as well) reads these boreds:

That chance to see the inside of Oregon Basketball was revealed to be the ace-in-the-hole for Altman’s pitch and will bring the top prep in the state of Washington to Oregon.

“I feel like they are close to having things pop off. They’ve got a really good recruiting class coming in for 2015, a good group coming back, and then I think we’re gonna finish well in my class.”
    http://fishduck.com/2015/04/recruiting-update-altman-picks-romars-pocket/

Flagged for implying they can read
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    Standard Supporter
    If Altman "picked Romar's pocket" as the article title states, does that mean Sark "picked Chip's pocket" when we got Andrew Kirkland?