Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

4-star OL commits to UW and what do we hear from Dawgman?

Eklund: ... silence (Eating? Kids have the crud?)

Griswold: ... silence (Likely preparing his "I've been saying this for a while" post)

Fetters: Deriding posters who criticize Sark's OL recruiting as "revisionists" ...

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lack of sizzle
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fatters' posts on that thread have been deleted
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Let's be honest, Pete can do a lot better in recruiting. He hasn't peaked yet. There are people on here who will twist that around however they want, make false accusations etc. That's just the nature of the internet. We can't control that. All the timeouts in the world won't stop that.

Can he do better? You bet. Like anything else, it's something you need to work on. The Pac 12 is not the Mountain West. He's finding that out.

is that copy and paste? #foxlawyers
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Let's be honest, Pete can do a lot better in recruiting. He hasn't peaked yet. There are people on here who will twist that around however they want, make false accusations etc. That's just the nature of the internet. We can't control that. All the timeouts in the world won't stop that.

Can he do better? You bet. Like anything else, it's something you need to work on. The Pac 12 is not the Mountain West. He's finding that out.

... I tried to tell him that when he first arrived but he got agitated and threw me out of his office. No warning, just gone. Not even enough time to grab my favorite jacket.

I continue to forward my detailed scouting reports to him hoping that one day he'll put down the macho front, realize this isn't the wack and start recruiting the 4/5* diamonds in the rough I used to tip Sark about, so together we can complete the rebuild of Husky Football.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gotta say, it's nice having some adults in charge for once.