Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Kim Grinolds still claiming Petersen can't recruit in the Pac-12?

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    because that's what Sark wanted?

Fuck people. It ain't that tuff. Anyone expecting to eat off that website would starve. The real estate scorecards some post here prove, he ain't sellin houses.

Sark is rollin in "New Money". How many coffee cups could it really take to invest in and own a websites " loyaly?"
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Some light reading:

"As I've said many times before, those on the extremes seem to be the loudest and garner the most attention, while the most reasonable get ignored. There are a few out here who jump out of their shoes if there's anything negative directed towards Pete. There are also a few who are just angry, pissed off, and are overly emotional with their criticism.

What I see, and get the most complaints about, is when somebody is rational, reasonable, etc, and gets bullied by a few. Uber sensitive, over the top, hero worship.....maybe. But some out here have a very difficult time expressing themselves without making things personal and going over the top. Unfortunately, they also garner the most attention"

"Some of you need to lighten up a bit and learn to ignore some stuff. There are many out here who don't read EVERYTHING. We have subscribers who rarely visit the boards.

Lighten up a bit. Sometimes rolling your eyes or ignoring is more effective. "

"There's only a few posters and fans who used the word " can't " It's funny how some pay attention to a few on the extremes.

I'm comfortable in saying that most, not all, felt Pete could, but still had to prove he could compete with the big boys. He's off to a good start this year, but by no means, is he where he wants to be.....yet.There's still a long ways to go. And for the uber sensitive, that's not bashing Pete or being anti Pete. The coaches pretty much feel the same way. I think by making a post like this, you're giving credit to a very small minority and making it a much bigger deal than it actually is."

"And to be real clear, I, not anybody on the staff has used the word " can't " when it comes to Pete and recruiting. Pete still has a lot to prove when it comes to recruiting. The process he's implemented is in no way a finished product. It's well under way, but by no means finished. I don't believe for a minute he's peaked in what he can do on the field or recruiting. Now some may take that the wrong way, but let's be honest, he can do a lot better. That's not an indictment of what he's doing. There's still a long ways to go. He's off to a good start this year. But he still has to finish. That doesn't mean he won't. "

"To be real honest, It's that mountain out of a mole hill thing. Very, very few posters out here casted doubt, said he couldn't, or wouldn't be able to. A number said he needed to prove he could. A number said he had to do better than he did at BSU. Some raised their eyebrows on some of the recruits. All of those are a far cry of saying he couldn't had doubts etc. I think some out here are uber sensitive when it comes to Pete. I think some twist things and misinterpret what they read. And I think some pay attention to a vocal minority and make them seem much bigger than they truly are.

This so called " myth " is truly a myth ;-)"

"Every coach is building for long term success. I think most expected better last year as well as building for long term success. I think they could have won a few more games last year that could have helped in the building of long term success. 10 wins would have created a lot more buzz around the program and helped recruiting. There were easily 2 more wins on the schedule last year.

Again, I think Pete can do it. But he still has a lot to prove and he will until he wins consistently at UW. It's only been one year and one recruiting class that you can actually count."

I didn't think it was possible to say so little in so many words.
    Kimberly is getting blasted again by the Petersen supporters on their recruiting board. Expect to see a lot of timeouts issued to these poor lost souls.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128

Kimberly is getting blasted again by the Petersen supporters on their recruiting board. Expect to see a lot of timeouts issued to these poor lost souls.

Sounds like those people at the extreme are being uber sensitive.
    No, the uber sensitive are the ones who reply using facts, statistics, and logic to comments like "I give Petersen a D for recruiting so far. Sark would have brought in a top 5class"
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Get them over here.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Some light reading:

"As I've said many times before, those on the extremes seem to be the loudest and garner the most attention, while the most reasonable get ignored. There are a few out here who jump out of their shoes if there's anything negative directed towards Pete. There are also a few who are just angry, pissed off, and are overly emotional with their criticism.

What I see, and get the most complaints about, is when somebody is rational, reasonable, etc, and gets bullied by a few. Uber sensitive, over the top, hero worship.....maybe. But some out here have a very difficult time expressing themselves without making things personal and going over the top. Unfortunately, they also garner the most attention"

"Some of you need to lighten up a bit and learn to ignore some stuff. There are many out here who don't read EVERYTHING. We have subscribers who rarely visit the boards.

Lighten up a bit. Sometimes rolling your eyes or ignoring is more effective. "

"There's only a few posters and fans who used the word " can't " It's funny how some pay attention to a few on the extremes.

I'm comfortable in saying that most, not all, felt Pete could, but still had to prove he could compete with the big boys. He's off to a good start this year, but by no means, is he where he wants to be.....yet.There's still a long ways to go. And for the uber sensitive, that's not bashing Pete or being anti Pete. The coaches pretty much feel the same way. I think by making a post like this, you're giving credit to a very small minority and making it a much bigger deal than it actually is."

"And to be real clear, I, not anybody on the staff has used the word " can't " when it comes to Pete and recruiting. Pete still has a lot to prove when it comes to recruiting. The process he's implemented is in no way a finished product. It's well under way, but by no means finished. I don't believe for a minute he's peaked in what he can do on the field or recruiting. Now some may take that the wrong way, but let's be honest, he can do a lot better. That's not an indictment of what he's doing. There's still a long ways to go. He's off to a good start this year. But he still has to finish. That doesn't mean he won't. "

"To be real honest, It's that mountain out of a mole hill thing. Very, very few posters out here casted doubt, said he couldn't, or wouldn't be able to. A number said he needed to prove he could. A number said he had to do better than he did at BSU. Some raised their eyebrows on some of the recruits. All of those are a far cry of saying he couldn't had doubts etc. I think some out here are uber sensitive when it comes to Pete. I think some twist things and misinterpret what they read. And I think some pay attention to a vocal minority and make them seem much bigger than they truly are.

This so called " myth " is truly a myth ;-)"

"Every coach is building for long term success. I think most expected better last year as well as building for long term success. I think they could have won a few more games last year that could have helped in the building of long term success. 10 wins would have created a lot more buzz around the program and helped recruiting. There were easily 2 more wins on the schedule last year.

Again, I think Pete can do it. But he still has a lot to prove and he will until he wins consistently at UW. It's only been one year and one recruiting class that you can actually count."

I didn't think it was possible to say so little in so many words.
    You must not be familiar with the work of @Tequilla
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    There is a new thread on the recruiting bored called "Is Kim being called a liar?"

Somebody finally lost it and called him out for his unending defense of Sark and bashing of Petersen.

Not to worry, his underlings are there to back him up.

• BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

There is a new thread on the recruiting bored called "Is Kim being called a liar?"

Somebody finally lost it and called him out for his unending defense of Sark and bashing of Petersen.

Dammit.

Im gonna need some screen shots. Dickus still got the crud?

This poster is the poster boy of what Kimberly describes as "uber sensitive" and "over the top". Kim doesn't hate Petersen, he just has concerns. Don't twist!