Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What is an up vote to you? An awesome? A down vote and WTF too

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
I've noticed this more recently because it's the offseason, and I'm spending an unhealthy amount of time on these boreds. But it's like when you're reading an up vote-worthy post, you're like 'yeah, I'm gonna up vote this when I'm done' and you get to the bottom and you see some dipshits gave it an awesome. How the fuck could you give a post that deserves an up vote an awesome? Same thing the other way around. You're reading an AWESOME post, ready to click some small button on the internet and you find out some asshole clicked a different button instead, one with an arrow instead of a heart. WTF? And the same is true for down votes and WTFs, too. I don't get some of your loosers. I mean, we're all losers here, but some of you suck more than others.

So my question is, what is an up vote to you? And an awesome to you? And a down vote, WTF, and flag, too?

Comments