Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Are ticket sales still lagging?

Any new updates today? I hear Woody, Sark and Marketing suck at selling tickets.

Comments

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Soon. Very soon.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Everything is coming together just as I have forseen
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,704
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You tell me if the UW AD Marketing Team is earning their pay.

FFS.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

You tell me if the UW AD Marketing Team is earning their pay.

FFS.

W.JW.

That poster is a microcosm for why this past decade of Huskieieiei football was so fucking abysmal

• Options
    Founders Club
    for christs sake if you look at the photos of that fat fuck crazy larry in a different context, it looks like he is tripping on some strong shrooms, or looking for a little boy to kidnap. or both.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Soon. Very soon.

Say end of the month?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Not gonna lie. I LOL'ed so hard at that .gif I made water. In my pants. :(
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I heard student tickets are not sold out, but Fleens says "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, DONT YOU UNDERSTAND UW ADDED 2000 ADDITIONAL STUDENT TICKETS?!"

That seems like the opposite of creating a hot ticket.
  • Options
    Mooser42 said:

I heard student tickets are not sold out, but Fleens says "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, DONT YOU UNDERSTAND UW ADDED 2000 ADDITIONAL STUDENT TICKETS?!"

You know your program fucking sucks when you are having trouble selling out the student tickets.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mooser42 said:

Not all of us understand a higher level of discussion like Fleenor. I'm sure causation has something to do with all of this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Mooser42 said:

Not all of us understand a higher level of discussion like Fleenor. I'm sure causation has something to do with all of this.
    Another policy of Hardcore Husky: Fuck Bill Fleenor
  • Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Mooser42 said:

Take it to...... "The dawgpack isn't as cool as when I was there bored"

Dawgpack Superiority Guy!!!!

Mooser42 said:

You know your program fucking sucks when you are having trouble selling out the student tickets.
    Yesterday.....The football program sucked when it was only selling 43K tickets. How did those numbers you "heard about" work out?
  • Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

Mooser42 said:

Mooser42 said:

Yesterday.....The football program sucked when it was only selling 43K tickets. How did those numbers you "heard about" work out?
    Yesterday you said even if the program was winning rose bowls they couldn't sell those tyee seats then Damone showed you several links proving you were wrong. Then like you usually do you completely changed the argument and went on a rant about something else.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't wait until I hit the ban button. I'm going to wait until my hot Asian girlfriend is blowing me tonight, then I'll ban IMALOSER while my head is buried in her throat.

It will be one of my finer moments.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

IMALOSER_ said:

Mooser42 said:

Mooser42 said:

Yesterday you said even if the program was winning rose bowls they couldn't sell those tyee seats then Damone showed you several links proving you were wrong. Then like you usually do you completely changed the argument and went on a rant about something else.
    Kind of like when the bored went on a rant about only selling 43K tickets, then had to change argument when the number was actually 54K? Hey I learned from the fucking best........you!!!!

I may have been wrong, I will admit it now. Those fuckers at the Ticket Office might just sell those fucking tickets without a winning program. I'm sure you will work that into Sark sucking some how.

*I don't consider 7-5 winning programs. Oh, I'm now using 7-5 because post season doesn't count. Thanks auburnmutt.
  • Options

I can't wait until I hit the ban button. I'm going to wait until my hot Asian girlfriend is blowing me tonight, then I'll ban IMALOSER while my head is buried in her throat.

It will be one of my finer moments.

When did you start referring to Race as your hot asian girlfriend?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Mooser42 said:

Mooser42 said:

Kind of like when the bored went on a rant about only selling 43K tickets, then had to change argument when the number was actually 54K? Hey I learned from the fucking best........you!!!!

I may have been wrong, I will admit it now. Those fuckers at the Ticket Office might just sell those fucking tickets without a winning program. I'm sure you will work that into Sark sucking some how.

*I don't consider 7-5 winning programs. Oh, I'm now using 7-5 because post season doesn't count. Thanks auburnmutt.
    You are becoming a really tiresome cunt. You should stop that. If you can't get ahold of yourself: