Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

High School Coach Suspended After Threatening to Burn Down Christian-Owned Pizzeria

Jess Dooley, a coach at Concord High School of Elkhart, Indiana allegedly struck out at the owner of Memories Pizza in Walkerton, IN who made news on Tuesday by saying that they would not cater a wedding if a gay couple tried to hire them for the job, after the state passed its own Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

On the heels of the news from the pizza shop, coach Dooley allegedly took to Twitter to say, “Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? “That’s a lifestyle they CHOOSE” Ignorant.”

Not long after the Tweet was posted, the entire Twitter account under Dooley’s Twitter handle “@dooley_11″ was deleted. By Wednesday, the school had reported that the coach was suspended pending an investigation of her comments.

abc57.com/story/28681598/rfra-first-business-to-publicly-deny-same-sex-service

Comments

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2015

Congratulations on finding a link between your political spam and the basketball board so you could post this shit on here.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Can't wait for the first Pastafarian-owned pizza shop to refuse service to dumbfuck Evangelicals. Hey man, it's a free country.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Can't wait for the first Pastafarian-owned pizza shop to refuse service to dumbfuck Evangelicals. Hey man, it's a free country.

They didn't refuse service. They said they would refuse to cater a religious service that was contrary to their own religious beliefs.

Maybe you should question why Muslims execute gays? Or are you afraid to?

Too bad Derek won't let me post videos of Muslims throwing gays off buildings. Maybe you should ask him to reconsider?
  • Options
    Apples and oranges. Next.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    d2d said:

They didn't refuse service. They said they would refuse to cater a religious service that was contrary to their own religious beliefs.

This has got to be a CHIPOCRIT-level troll account. No one is this fucking stupid.
  • Options

Let me repeat because you're obviously not very bright...

• Options
    edited April 2015

d2d said:

This has got to be a CHIPOCRIT-level troll account. No one is this fucking stupid.
    See supra.

BTW, I've declined to represent lots of people. Does that mean I violated their constitutional rights? No.

You people need to go back and watch old episodes of Matlock.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Dyke gets mad at pizza joint that won't let her marry another carpet muncher there. Shocking.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,361
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yep Muslims are part of the democrat base. They get a hall pass
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Stupid fucking editor didn't even catch the author misspelled "Jeff"
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Dyke gets mad at pizza joint that won't let her marry another carpet muncher there. Shocking.

If we're gonna bag on carpet munchers, I'm out.
  • Options
  • Options

I'd If I were Jewish in the 50s, I'd take my country club business elsewhere. Because its a free country and I'm not a whiny cunt.
    Analogous.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd If I were Jewish in the 50s, I'd take my country club business elsewhere. Because its a free country and I'm not a whiny cunt.
    Analogous.
    Since when do you care about jews?
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Analogous.
    Since when do you care about jews?
    DoucheIngPairoDice cares about Jews just like Patty "If I Only Had a Brain" Murray cares about Veterans.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jews built there own country clubs anyway. The government didn't force exclusive clubs to let them in
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

d2d said:

Hey Chipocrit had his moments. Someone had to piss off all those Duck fags.