Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How the year will play out

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,734 Swaye's Wigwam
vs BSU - W - Dawgs come out fired up and win rather easily, say 34-17
at Illinois - W - Dawgs come out fired up and win rather easily, say 34-17
vs Idaho State - W - Dawgs could play their third string and win rather easily
vs Arizona - W - Although I could see Rich Rod plunger fucking us in this one
at Furd - L - Team gets ass kicked in first real road game, big surprise
vs Oregon - L - Sark has not come close to being competitive with Oregon, something tells me things stay the same
at ASU - L - Road game against a team with a pulse, enough said
vs Cal, CO - W, W - Two shitty teams
at UCLA, OSU - L, L - Mora plunger's Sark in the first "Race Was Right" Bowl. UW loses at OSU, finishing with no in-conference road wins.
vs WSU - W - Though Sark could EASILY fuck this one up if Leach has a competent squad.

7-5 (4-5 Pac-12)

Then we lose the Who Gives a Fuck bowl to Air Force and finish 7-6 for the 4th straight year. Pool Boy announces Sark is now on the hot seat. Doog nation blames Price for the shitty season. UW wins the 2014 offseason natty with Miles at the helm.

As much as I hope Sark goes 13-0 this year....this is what will happen.

"Go Dawgs", as Crazy Larry would say.

Comments

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    I basically concur, though I have the Dawgs beating some horse shit team in some horse shit bowl. The big Apple Cup momentum will carry them to the bowl victory, say 34-17?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

vs BSU - W - Dawgs come out fired up and win rather easily, say 34-17
    at Illinois - W - Dawgs come out fired up and win rather easily, say 34-17
    vs Idaho State - W - Dawgs could play their third string and win rather easily
    vs Arizona - W - Although I could see Rich Rod plunger fucking us in this one
    at Furd - L - Team gets ass kicked in first real road game, big surprise
    vs Oregon - L - Sark has not come close to being competitive with Oregon, something tells me things stay the same
    at ASU - L - Road game against a team with a pulse, enough said
    vs Cal, CO - W, W - Two shitty teams
    at UCLA, OSU - L, L - Mora plunger's Sark in the first "Race Was Right" Bowl. UW loses at OSU, finishing with no in-conference road wins.
    vs WSU - W - Though Sark could EASILY fuck this one up if Leach has a competent squad.

7-5 (4-5 Pac-12)

Then we lose the Who Gives a Fuck bowl to Air Force and finish 7-6 for the 4th straight year. Pool Boy announces Sark is now on the hot seat. Doog nation blames Price for the shitty season. UW wins the 2014 offseason natty with Miles at the helm.

As much as I hope Sark goes 13-0 this year....this is what will happen.

"Go Dawgs", as Crazy Larry would say.

This is exactly how I see the schedule going too. UW starts off 4-0 then quickly loses three in a row.

When we go 7-6, Doogs will say "You would have killed to have gone to a bowl game 4 years in a row after 0-12".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2013
    The Season is over,
    I'm left with only tears,
    I must remember,
    Even if it takes a million years,

The season is over,
    The season is over,

except in one note, pure and easy,
    Playing so free like a breath rippling by