Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Very loose and fluid hips, dare I say

Comments

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2015
    Definitely too edgy for a church school like UW

But what we really need is Kentbighoss69 in here to tell is how much feces are in his throat
  • Options
    Back in the day, the mid-card was fucking money. Maybe it's because I was 6 and didn't know any better but Rick Rude, Boss Man, Steamboat, Rick Martel, Shawn Michaels, Mr. Perfect, Earthquake, etc. >>>>> Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Ryback, Mysterio, R Truth, Miz. Yawn.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Back in the day, the mid-card was fucking money. Maybe it's because I was 6 and didn't know any better but Rick Rude, Boss Man, Steamboat, Rick Martel, Shawn Michaels, Mr. Perfect, Earthquake, etc. >>>>> Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Ryback, Mysterio, R Truth, Miz. Yawn.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jake the Snake, The Honkytonk Man. Those were the days...........
  • Options

Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jake the Snake, The Honkytonk Man. Those were the days...........
    As soon as I poasted, I knew I forgot Jake Roberts. That guy was money. He's one messed up dude but I wouldn't want to fuck with him.
  • Options

As soon as I poasted, I knew I forgot Jake Roberts. That guy was money. He's one messed up dude but I wouldn't want to fuck with him.
    "Beyond the mat" is one of the best documentaries out there
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2015

Savage is GOAT. Also Dibiase is maybe the best heel ever besides Flair or Hollywood Hogan.
  • Options

Savage is GOAT. Also Dibiase is maybe the best heel ever besides Flair or Hollywood Hogan.
    No mention of roddy piper?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If you want a good Rude story, go to Grantland and listen to a story told on the Beadle podcast by Paul Heyman ... one of the funniest stories I've ever heard.