Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wisconsin 48, Oregon 47 -- 8:00 left

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,094
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2015
    It was like this last year, then Wisconsin pulled away late. Know the script
  • Options
    Wiscy may cover

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Our shitty coach is keeping his job but Oregon lost.

Merry Doog Christmas, everyone
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

apparently softy will settle for only 1 of oregon/gonzaga being bounced, doesn't want to get greedy
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

apparently softy will settle for only 1 of oregon/gonzaga being bounced, doesn't want to get greedy
    I thought I read something on this board along the lines of Iowa over Gonzaga, "cook it". Perhaps I misread.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

dhdawg said:

I thought I read something on this board along the lines of Iowa over Gonzaga, "cook it". Perhaps I misread.
    who wrote that? what an idiot
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bo Ryan is a great coach that recruits and keeps his kids in the program. Altman is going nowhere until he does the same.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Mosster47 said:

Bo Ryan is a great coach that recruits and keeps his kids in the program. Altman is going nowhere until he does the same.

Bo Ryan keeps his kids because not a single one of them is a nba prospect. Kaminsky their best player cannot go left and was challenged consistently by oregon's undersized bigs all game.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866

Mosster47 said:

Bo Ryan keeps his kids because not a single one of them is a nba prospect. Kaminsky their best player cannot go left and was challenged consistently by oregon's undersized bigs all game.
    S

Mosster47 said:

Scoreboard.

Again.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Mosster47 said:

S

Mosster47 said:

Scoreboard.

Again.
    Typing scoreboard to someone expecting a butt whooping doesn't have the same effect.......doogs do that. Hth
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

S

Mosster47 said:

Scoreboard.

Again.
    Typing scoreboard to someone expecting a butt whooping doesn't have the same effect.......doogs do that. Hth
    Someone expecting an ass kicking doesn't talk shit about the best player in college basketball this season unless they think there a shot at beating them.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Mosster47 said:

S

Mosster47 said:

Scoreboard.

Again.
    Someone expecting an ass kicking doesn't talk shit about the best player in college basketball this season unless they think there a shot at beating them.
    That was posted after the game. HTH

Kaminsky can't go left, and he was challenged by Oregon's bigs. What of that is wrong?

NCAA player of year doesn't make him a top pro prospect. Didn't McDermott win that award? and wasn't Morrison and Redick close too, or did they win it as well?

Wisconsin has a very good team, but they don't have the NBA star power that a lot of the remaining teams have. I put them in my final four, but I regret that now, because I think Arizona is going to completely obliterate them.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Mosster47 said:

S

Mosster47 said:

Scoreboard.

Again.

Kaminsky can't go left, and he was challenged by Oregon's bigs. What of that is wrong?

NCAA player of year doesn't make him a top pro prospect. Didn't McDermott win that award? and wasn't Morrison and Redick close too, or did they win it as well?

Wisconsin has a very good team, but they don't have the NBA star power that a lot of the remaining teams have. I put them in my final four, but I regret that now, because I think Arizona is going to completely obliterate them.
    like the 2014 west regional final? ;)
  • Options
    Stanley Johnson is going to fuck any chance Arizona has of a Final Four. Mental midget.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Stanley Johnson is going to fuck any chance Arizona has of a Final Four. Mental midget.

Disagree

Their run ends in the FF against Kentucky.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Mosster47 said:

S

Mosster47 said:

Scoreboard.

Again.

like the 2014 west regional final? ;)
    That never gets old, but in all seriousness, this Arizona team is miles ahead of last year's team. Arizona is only team that I think could possibly beat Kentucky. They won't, but they at least have a punchers chance. The rest of the teams, not so much.
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon and Wiscy were close this year, just like last year.

Oregon beat Arizona last year.

Oregon got thrice raped by Arizona this year.

Zonal should roll Wiscy, if they meet.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You misspelled "TJ McConnell."
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    TTJ said:

You're a fucking idiot if you think McConnell doesn't have the mental game.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

TTJ said:

You're a fucking idiot if you think McConnell doesn't have the mental game.
    TJ McConnell has gritty white guy down pat.