Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The converse of the Mindy Kalin commerical = rape culture

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,091
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
"You can see me? Hey sweetie, there are worst things than an attractive guy touching your body, okay?"

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866

"You can see me? Hey sweetie, there are worst things than an attractive guy touching your body, okay?"

That bitch deserves a good flogging.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This cuntry is so pussified.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The comparison is silly. How many cases of women being charged with rape are there every year compared to men? Mindy Kaling couldn't overpower you. Mindy Kaling couldn't drug you and haul your body around. Mindy Kaling doesn't fit the profile of a rapist, she has a vagina.

Also, if I know op, and I like to think I do, he could never be raped by Mindy Kaling because you can't rape the willing. Red dot.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,091
    Founders Club

The comparison is silly. How many cases of women being charged with rape are there every year compared to men? Mindy Kaling couldn't overpower you. Mindy Kaling couldn't drug you and haul your body around. Mindy Kaling doesn't fit the profile of a rapist, she has a vagina.

Also, if I know op, and I like to think I do, he could never be raped by Mindy Kaling because you can't rape the willing. Red dot.