Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update on bnb's Kent Griswold thread.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    If you're doing a good job as a moderator, you're doing a shitty job.
  • Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

CheersWestDawg
    said:
    Moderators of other boreds spend their morning trying to offer blondes bananas at the local Starbucks.

I've put this strategy to work at all three locations in Kent.

Zero success so far. Actually had a couple MILFs mutter "Can you believe there's another asshole out here doing this" as they hustled to their mini-vans.

Maybe I'm not using the banana properly? Ken, if you're reading, please advise.

I'll provide an update if and when my luck changes.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

CheersWestDawg
    said:
    Moderators of other boreds spend their morning trying to offer blondes bananas at the local Starbucks.

Zero success so far. Actually had a couple MILFs mutter "Can you believe there's another asshole out here doing this" as they hustled to their mini-vans.

you must be doing it wrong. Ever since Kim disclosed this trick, it's worked every time I've tried it. Fucking jeaneous that guy is.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    You go upmarket like Newcastle or Issaquah, you better go big and bring a cucumber or zucchini not some weakass banana like the po' people use. The tennis wives like their's large and crisp.

• Options

You go upmarket like Newcastle or Issaquah, you better go big and bring a cucumber or zucchini not some weakass banana like the po' people use. The tennis wives like their's large and crisp.

Eggplant = the real Purple Throbber
    You can't rank the amateurs with the professionals.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Permabanned or one of their three day bans?

It was a 2 day ban. This came two days after another 2 day ban earlier in the week. I was banned earlier in the week for commenting on a thread that I hadn't ever seen the message boards this dead before. I promptly got a 2 day ban. No joke. I sent Kent a message asking what I did, and he said he had no idea. I said if a moderator can't tell me what I did, then I shouldn't be banned. He responded with, "Our moderators know what they're doing. We've been doing this for a long time."
    Unlike HH, where our moderators have no clue what's going on. Hi @DerekJohnson!

;) <----- Faggoty ($75K) wink</p>
    That's because our moderators actually have jobs and responsibilities and weird shit like that.

Moderators of other boreds are wearing their XXXXXXXL-sized sweatpants while getting melted cheese on their 2-inch cocks because they're simultaneously eating nachos and beating off to 17-year olds playing flag football on their laptops.

Moderators of other boreds are calling those 17-year olds non stop and then whining on the radio about how those 17-year old boys don't call them back.

Moderators of other boreds spend their morning trying to offer blondes bananas at the local Starbucks, their afternoon whining about how Coach Pete won't talk to them, and their evenings drinking cheap, shitty wine at the Buttler Cabin.
    mic dropped
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

CheersWestDawg
    said:

you must be doing it wrong. Ever since Kim disclosed this trick, it's worked every time I've tried it. Fucking jeaneous that guy is.

NYBE. Not your worst effort either, but still a really shitty effort.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

CheersWestDawg
    said:

Did a 19 year old with 20 piercings and pink hair educate you about white privilege and #blacklivesmatter ?