Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Army of Doogs putting entire season on Keith Price

"Army of Dawgs
10 hours ago
Give me your fears and what you are excited for for this team. I want a 300 word essay. Okay i totally dont want to read that, but lets hear em! For me Im stoked for the uptempo O and Wilcox's 2nd year. Nervous about KP17's play, even though I think he'll have an awesome bounce back year. The seasons fate rides on his shoulders."

I love how these Doogs say we are "bad" fans yet have no problem blaming the players. I'd say the season fate rides on Sark since he's the head fucking coach.

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The fact that they call him KP17 tells you all you need to know about these guys
  • Options
    Beer me while I woof!

I hate our fans so fucking much.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

"Army of Dawgs
    10 hours ago
    Give me your fears and what you are excited for for this team. I want a 300 word essay. Okay i totally dont want to read that, but lets hear em! For me Im stoked for the uptempo O and Wilcox's 2nd year. Nervous about KP17's play, even though I think he'll have an awesome bounce back year. The seasons fate rides on his shoulders."

I love how these Doogs say we are "bad" fans yet have no problem blaming the players. I'd say the season fate rides on Sark since he's the head fucking coach.

not just a bad fan, I've also been a duck and cougar troll. And when I tell them i've had season tix for 15 years they tell me that doesn't mean I'm a fan. Only the "real" fans stand by their shitty AD and HC
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

"Army of Dawgs
    10 hours ago

The whole season does rest on QB play. QB play rests on the QB guru'ing, play0calling, HC. Ergo, the whole season rides on Sark.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dhdawg said:

"Army of Dawgs
    10 hours ago

not just a bad fan, I've also been a duck and cougar troll. And when I tell them i've had season tix for 15 years they tell me that doesn't mean I'm a fan. Only the "real" fans stand by their shitty AD and HC
    I love how bashing on a crappy coach means you are a Coog/Duck troll in disguise. Makes zero sense to me as those fans love Sark, Ty, Gilby.

These dick heads wear skirts to fucking games and don't know what the fuck they are talking about.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    "J.K. Kelley Very concerned for the simple reason that Sarkisian has never made o-line recruiting a priority. We get maybe 2-3 per year, and that's just not enough. I'm convinced Cozzetto is part of the problem, but either way, it killed us last year and will be the reason next year is Sark's last at UW. Which will be okay, because Wilcox and Sirmon are mercenaries (albeit highly competent ones), and Wilcox will decamp by then for a HC job with Sirmon as his DC. So I'm somewhat excited, but mostly concerned and not getting too stoked when I know that all it will take is another couple of o-line ACL injuries to make us lucky to go 7-5 again.
    7 hours ago

Army of Dawgs Last year we built solid depth of the OL injuries should not play that big of a roll this year. And as for the OL theory thats just not true. Sark has recruited an equal number of OL to WR I believe. But he has not ignored the OL at all. Him missing out on the two big OL last year has really put a false vision on Sarks recruiting classes.
    7 hours ago

J.K. Kelley An equal number of OL to WR is the problem. There are 5 OL on the field at any given time. Only in a 5-wide set are there 5 WR on the field. Four per year might be enough. Less is not, in my view, and last year's disappointing situation bears that out. An excellent o-line makes okay skill players look good, good ones look great and great ones look phenomenal.
    7 hours ago

Army of Dawgs I believe Sark has recruited 15OL to Washington. Class of 2012 had 5OL including two 4 star prospects. The OL recruiting could be better but to say hes ignoring it is false. Plus the OL is still young and pretty much all came in together. The moment the starters finally mold its going to be a strong group.
    7 hours ago

J.K. Kelley Well, then it's a good thing I didn't say he's ignoring it. I said he hasn't made it a priority, and the numbers show he hasn't made it enough of one."

This exchange just shows that Gavin has no clue what is going on. These Doogs accuse us of having "group think" but when in reality it is them who has it. As you can see during this exchange he had no clue to defend the lack of OL recruiting even making up shit like we signed 2 four star OL in 2012 which isn't at all true. He tried to just use the classic Doog line of "building depth" and OL is fine, injuries.

He was completely owned in this conversation and couldn't think on his own. Doogs are the one who have to resort to group think as they can fend for themselves.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited August 2013
    All you have to do is check their literary skills to realize how stupid they are.

"Him missing out on the two big OL last year has really put a false vision on Sarks recruiting classes."

What the fuck is a false vision?

I hate our Edmonds CC fans.
  • Options

All you have to do is check their literary skills to realize how stupid they are.

"Him missing out on the two big OL last year has really put a false vision on Sarks recruiting classes."

I believe he lives in Kent and went to Eastern Washington. I guarantee if Sark is ever fired these fuckers will be the first ones to act like they never supported Sark. They defended Holt non stop and finally "realized" Holt sucked after the Baylor game........
  • Options

I believe he lives in Kent and went to Eastern Washington. I guarantee if Sark is ever fired these fuckers will be the first ones to act like they never supported Sark. They defended Holt non stop and finally "realized" Holt sucked after the Baylor game........
    El oh el.

Everyone could tell Holt was shit after the 2010 Nebraska game.

Harv was right about our fans.
  • Options

El oh el.

Everyone could tell Holt was shit after the 2010 Nebraska game.

Harv(RIP) was right about our fans.
    You know those fuckers had believed in Ty until the Oregon game.
  • Options

QB has a great year: "Sark is a QB guru!"

QB has a bad year: "fuck that guy, bench his ass! Bring on the frosh!"

When Sark threw his hissy fit and stormed off like a 13 year old girl you had some fans saying "Price getting hurt isn't even a bad thing".

Yet we are the "bad" fans? These fucks want Price to get hurt so a freshman QB can take over?

So far to date Sark's QB recruits that we've seen have been Montana(Bum) and Brown(Bum).

Same fucking fans who can't wait to see Miles over Price will be wishing for Williams over Miles next year.

People wonder why we say Lather, Rinse, Repeat because it's fucking true.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

When Sark threw his hissy fit and stormed off like a 13 year old girl you had some fans saying "Price getting hurt isn't even a bad thing".

Yet we are the "bad" fans? These fucks want Price to get hurt so a freshman QB can take over?

So far to date Sark's QB recruits that we've seen have been Montana(Bum) and Brown(Bum).

Same fucking fans who can't wait to see Miles over Price will be wishing for Williams over Miles next year.

People wonder why we say Lather, Rinse, Repeat because it's fucking true.
    The same fans that wanted Miles last year are now clamoring for Price to have a huge year. "He wad great in 2011, the new offense, TUI!!, experienced OL, great new talent at WR, etc." As soon as he has one bad game, they will be back to clamoring for Miles or Lindquist.

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2013
    Keith Price was #2 in the pac-12 in QB rating in 2011. He was 7th nationally. Guys ahead of him included RG3, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson and Kellen Moore. With an above average offensive line and decent coaching, Price is an All-American QB.

Its borderline heretical how some of these fucks view Price. He had 0 time to throw and got hit almost every play. The national announcers who did the Stanford & Boise games basically put 0% of the problems on Price because they could see the majority of the time he didn't have the protection. It's just sickening how much blame Price gets. Locker couldn't be blamed for anything. As soon as Price took over the offense was way better.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Was he really defending Sark's Oline recruiting??

Fucking moron.

And who were the 2 4* star OL guys in 2012?

Must be the same site who rated Jordan Polk a 4* :))
  • Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Price's performance last year was what should have been expected. His drop in performance shouldn't have been a surprise. This year it will only improve if they find a deep threat WR, get contribution from Callier/Washington/Sankey in the passing game and continue to throw the ball to ASJ 7+ times a game. Williams needs to take on the Kearse Role from 2 years ago. He ran great Post and Post/Corner routes. Too many fade routes last year.

1. Lost 3 of top 4 WR's. Kearse, Aguilar(Graduation) Smith (Injury)
    2. Lost a great college RB(Polk), who was also excellent in pass protection.
    3. Sankey had a good year, but losing Callier hurt because it took away the two back option.
    4. Having an OL that had injuries, position change, etc. Even good OL's have problems when you start having to move players around. Now do that with a below average OL and it's not a good thing for a QB.

I still wonder how the hell we beat Stanford. When Price was in the shotgun, the Stanford DL would actually get there a little ahead of the snap.

• Options
    santanasantana Member Posts: 75
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    IMALOSER_ said:

Price's performance last year was what should have been expected. His drop in performance shouldn't have been a surprise. This year it will only improve if they find a deep threat WR, get contribution from Callier/Washington/Sankey in the passing game and continue to throw the ball to ASJ 7+ times a game. Williams needs to take on the Kearse Role from 2 years ago. He ran great Post and Post/Corner routes. Too many fade routes last year.

1. Lost 3 of top 4 WR's. Kearse, Aguilar(Graduation) Smith (Injury)
    2. Lost a great college RB(Polk), who was also excellent in pass protection.
    3. Sankey had a good year, but losing Callier hurt because it took away the two back option.
    4. Having an OL that had injuries, position change, etc. Even good OL's have problems when you start having to move players around. Now do that with a below average OL and it's not a good thing for a QB.

I still wonder how the hell we beat Stanford. When Price was in the shotgun, the Stanford DL would actually get there a little ahead of the snap.

LOL @ the OL being the last of the reasons behind losing Callier
  • Options
    I hate how the narrative is already set that if UW underachieves it's all on Price and don't blame Sark at all.

Kim, Softy and all Doogs are already pulling the "this year is special as long as Price plays like he did in 2011".

Yet same fucks would get all over you if you bashed on Jake after the 2010 Nebraska game.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,300
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

"J.K. Kelley Very concerned for the simple reason that Sarkisian has never made o-line recruiting a priority. We get maybe 2-3 per year, and that's just not enough. I'm convinced Cozzetto is part of the problem, but either way, it killed us last year and will be the reason next year is Sark's last at UW. Which will be okay, because Wilcox and Sirmon are mercenaries (albeit highly competent ones), and Wilcox will decamp by then for a HC job with Sirmon as his DC. So I'm somewhat excited, but mostly concerned and not getting too stoked when I know that all it will take is another couple of o-line ACL injuries to make us lucky to go 7-5 again.
    7 hours ago

Army of Dawgs Last year we built solid depth of the OL injuries should not play that big of a roll this year. And as for the OL theory thats just not true. Sark has recruited an equal number of OL to WR I believe. But he has not ignored the OL at all. Him missing out on the two big OL last year has really put a false vision on Sarks recruiting classes.
    7 hours ago

J.K. Kelley An equal number of OL to WR is the problem. There are 5 OL on the field at any given time. Only in a 5-wide set are there 5 WR on the field. Four per year might be enough. Less is not, in my view, and last year's disappointing situation bears that out. An excellent o-line makes okay skill players look good, good ones look great and great ones look phenomenal.
    7 hours ago

Army of Dawgs I believe Sark has recruited 15OL to Washington. Class of 2012 had 5OL including two 4 star prospects. The OL recruiting could be better but to say hes ignoring it is false. Plus the OL is still young and pretty much all came in together. The moment the starters finally mold its going to be a strong group.
    7 hours ago

J.K. Kelley Well, then it's a good thing I didn't say he's ignoring it. I said he hasn't made it a priority, and the numbers show he hasn't made it enough of one."

This exchange just shows that Gavin has no clue what is going on. These Doogs accuse us of having "group think" but when in reality it is them who has it. As you can see during this exchange he had no clue to defend the lack of OL recruiting even making up shit like we signed 2 four star OL in 2012 which isn't at all true. He tried to just use the classic Doog line of "building depth" and OL is fine, injuries.

He was completely owned in this conversation and couldn't think on his own. Doogs are the one who have to resort to group think as they can fend for themselves.

What else do you expect from a guy named Gavin? Who the hell names their child that? That's borderline child abuse.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,279
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They're obviously racist