Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Demetric Felton (2016, ATH)

Kid looks like a baller. One of the first things I look for with running backs is their movement in traffic. He has some really shifty moves and a good feel for his surroundings when players are around him. When you see subtle looking moves and players going for air it tells you something about the player.

hudl.com/athlete/2808895/highlights/211115379/v2

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yep. Some similarities to Deonte (not a dry eye) Cooper's HS film. He's not as fast but has that vision in traffic and burst to blow by guys. I like to see big play backs like this setting up would be tacklers that are 2-3 levels away when they already know they're going to beat the closest threat. You see a bunch of this here.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,434
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I wonder where he wants to play at the next level or what we're recruiting him as compared to the other Pac-12 schools and Michigan.

WR and RB are our two biggest recruiting areas right now, so I'm guessing he's either one of those positions, but does he have any preference for offense or defense?