Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mount Si WR Parker Dumas

Some people may recall that I posted about DB's Isaiah Gilchrist (Bellevue '16) and Salvon Ahmed (Juanita '17) and what a great duo they potentially could be if UW snatched both of them.

Well, here's an interesting WR in Parker Dumas from Mount Si, who made some great plays against both of those athletically gifted DB's in NW Elite 7on7...and against Zach Brown (who recently had a good showing against some of the West Coast's best in Vegas 7on7, along with his 7on7 teammages Ahmed and Gilchrist).

Parker Dumas spotlight from NW Elite 7on7

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Great highlight video, thanks for the link and the additional info.

I saw he just received his first offer from Wyoming this week. Guess it'll only be a matter of time before Pac-12 schools start offering him.
  • 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The guy goes up and gets the ball that's for sure. For a big guy he sure seems agile and actually quick for being so tall. Also it's good to hear he rose to the occasion against those other highly touted athletes you mentioned. On a different side of things, I couldn't help to but to laugh at the beat down he kept giving to the ginger! Gingers are always so easy to pick on.