Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Portland - LAC

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Anyone watching this? What a dreckfest. Both teams are retarded. Rivers might be the worst coach to ever win a title.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Full on Clipper haterade

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't hate any team, but they are the same since Rivers took over. What difference was there with Del Negro? They both won 50+ games and had no shot at making a run for a title.
  • Options
    Missing 3 of their top 6 players tonight ... Anybody that makes the playoffs could emerge
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Missing 3 of their top 6 players tonight ... Anybody that makes the playoffs could emerge

Keep believing that.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've never bought into the Rivers hype. He was lucky as fuck they didn't fire him right before the Big 3 signings. People forget he was a complete disaster until that season.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2015
    Rivers insists on leaving Jordan in even though he's possibly the worst FT shooter I've ever seen. In Rivers' defense, I wouldn't want Hawes and Big Baby playing in crunch time either. He misses 6 FT's in the final 3 minutes. Chris Paul plays great all game, then has a couple turnovers and missed shots the final 2 minutes. I know he's clutch at times, but this seems to happen fairly often.

Portland did nothing to win the game. They were down 8 with 3 minutes left and passed up good, open shots so Lillard could throw up prayers from 3. It was terrible basketball. Finally they got some sense and stopped throwing up desperation 3's when it wasn't desperation time.

Lillard went 1-13 for 5 points. Aldridge 12-30. And the Blazers still won.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dude should have been fired at midcourt for playing his son during that late game collapse.

The ending of regulation made the whole dreckfest worth it though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I've never bought into the Rivers hype. He was lucky as fuck they didn't fire him right before the Big 3 signings. People forget he was a complete disaster until that season.

Those Celtics teams policed themselves and had 3 All Star Veterans all hungry for a title.
  • Options
    Not every playoff team has a chance at a title (from the 16 that make it in) ... but in the West, it will all come down to matchups. Some match up better with some teams than others. From that standpoint, it's not that big of a stretch to say that any of the 8 teams could go 12-9 over a 6 week period.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

Those Celtics teams policed themselves and had 3 All Star Veterans all hungry for a title.
    People's mortal fear of KG is good for a few wins alone. It was probably responsible for all of Brooklyns wins.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker