Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Matt Fink Offered by Notre Dame

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And here is why poo pooing Eason is FS.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Let's go for abundance by getting both Fink and Eason.

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Okay, I hate to bring football talk into a thread bashing kem and the LPT, however I do have a question for someone who isn't anywhere near smart enough to judge football(so basically i'm HH version of Eklund).

When I watch Finks hudl, it looks like his back foot pops up a lot on his throws and that he isn't driving as much off the back leg as much. Is this something i'm making up, or is it mechanical which could then make him have a stronger arm. I'm not trying to call him cyler miles, don't twist.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'm not an expert (other than my brothers both pitched quite a bit) ... the back leg gives you power to transition momentum forward.

I haven't watched his film, so not passing any judgement on it. But it most definitely can be taught as part of improved mechanics.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Okay, I hate to bring football talk into a thread bashing kem and the LPT, however I do have a question for someone who isn't anywhere near smart enough to judge football(so basically i'm HH version of Eklund).

When I watch Finks hudl, it looks like his back foot pops up a lot on his throws and that he isn't driving as much off the back leg as much. Is this something i'm making up, or is it mechanical which could then make him have a stronger arm. I'm not trying to call him cyler miles, don't twist.

His eyes are open when he throws, for one, so he is no Miley.... but you make a good point on the backfoot lifting up.

From his picked highlight film... this was an issue for sideline throws outside the hashes but he seemed to drive off his lower half for deep throws.

But I am no EklundTBSguru.