Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Damn impressive.
    The bad news, he wrestled at 195. The good news, he'll be 225+ now he can start eating again.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good for Bartlett and I'm excited for him to play at UW. Wrestling is gross though. Sweaty dudes wearing singlets rolling around with each other.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182

Good for Bartlett and I'm excited for him to play at UW. Wrestling is gross though. Sweaty dudes wearing singlets rolling around with each other.

Too tough for you...just right for me.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Damn impressive.
    The bad news, he wrestled at 195. The good news, he'll be 225+ now he can start eating again.

Wow. Look at that wingspan. It's like he's a human albatross.

Wonder if they'll try to develop him as a MLB considering his frame and prior experience as a QB.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Damn impressive.

Wow. Look at that wingspan. It's like he's a human albatross.

Wonder if they'll try to develop him as a MLB considering his frame and prior experience as a QB.
    That is my guess. I bet he could bulk up to 235-245 pretty easily. Especially now that he can eat as Grundle so eloquently pointed out.
  • Options
    devildawgdevildawg Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He probably walks around at 205-210 maybe even more and cuts for wresting I don't think 220-230 is that far off for this kid
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    devildawg said:

He probably walks around at 205-210 maybe even more and cuts for wresting I don't think 220-230 is that far off for this kid

He likely cuts down to 195 at weigh-in time. After weigh-in he drinks water/eats a meal and wrestles in his match at like 210.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Too homo erotic for me. I was busy playing basketball.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182

HuskyJW said:

Yeah.....that's why.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, it's way better to roll around with a sweaty dude in front of 30 parents than play in packed gyms with all the hot chicks watching. Tough decision.

Not one wrestler would have made that choice of they were capable of playing basketball. The band members might have gotten more pussy than the wrestling team. This wasn't Iowa.

Last point, Boxing >>>>>>>>>> wrestling.

Now, can we get back to talking Bartlet instead of pretending wrestling isn't gross?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

HuskyJW said:

Shirts or skins? LOL
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stone Cold Steve Austin > Dan Gables
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ossai is the only other wrestler on the team.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

HuskyJW said:

RoadDawg craves it.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    All I give a shit about is that guy likes to compete, he wins, and he knows what it takes to be great. I don't find wrestling even remotely appealing to watch or to participate in, but I do know it takes an incredible amount of discipline and commitment to compete at a high level. You idiots try and train like a wrestler and eat an apple as your dinner.

This kid is the perfect example of what CP does. He finds kids who are going to come in and work their ass off to beat the 4 and 5* kid, while the 4 and 5* kid is looking around for another $100 for making a tackle.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    Standard Supporter

Damn impressive.

Kudos to the guy who cropped the bottom of the picture. I don't need to know what his dong looks like.

Also, pretty sure that ref is Eklund under cover
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2015

Yeah, it's way better to roll around with a sweaty dude in front of 30 parents than play in packed gyms with all the hot chicks watching. Tough decision.

Not one wrestler would have made that choice of they were capable of playing basketball. The band members might have gotten more pussy than the wrestling team. This wasn't Iowa.

Last point, Boxing >>>>>>>>>> wrestling.

Now, can we get back to talking Bartlet instead of pretending wrestling isn't gross?

The reason most kids don't wrestle.......it is a fucking brutal sport that requires more dedication and competitiveness than any other sport. There is a ton of crossover between wrestling and football. Bartlett grew up in a state that likely values wrestling as much or more than basketball, much more Iowa than typical west coast. FWIW, I played basketball in HS.

I'm guessing Bartlett has had an abundance of pussy choices over the past few years. Much more than glory days posters on this board.

Second to last point, Boxing is FS. MMA, though, is compelling.

Finally, this a thread about football. Any poster using the word "gross" is......telling.