Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

drinks like a cab...

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

When I played rugby we had a similar tradition only it involved 1.5L of Carlo Rossi Paisano. Purple vomit was the theme.

Been a while since I've seen or thought of that little jug of acid. Good times.
  • skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    some kindred souls here. starting to sound like a 12 step clubhouse
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    skookum said:

some kindred souls here. starting to sound like a 12 step clubhouse

• skookumskookum Member Posts: 447

Columbian Coke>Mexican Coke

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    wasn't there a Kodiak beer in the mid 90's? Sold in plastic 2 litre bottles?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    I was a pussy so I drank 211 a few times to convince people I was secretly a bad ass. That shit must have some motor oil in it or something.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    DeepSeaZ said:

wasn't there a Kodiak beer in the mid 90's? Sold in plastic 2 litre bottles?

40oz Malt Liquor: Big Bear
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited March 2015
    My fishing buddy STILL drinks the 211 ice. He hasn't learned shit since we were stupid enough to drink malt liquor on a regular basis.

Stupid fucker is so buzzed up by noon that I have to start telling him to look out for logs and root wads and shit so he doesn't drown both of us.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,709 Standard Supporter

AZDuck said:

When I played rugby we had a similar tradition only it involved 1.5L of Carlo Rossi Paisano. Purple vomit was the theme.

Been a while since I've seen or thought of that little jug of acid. Good times.
    Powered down 4 Liters of Carlo Rossi Rhine back in the day. Panty dropper, that juice.

• RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    edited March 2015

Olde English Ice was 8.0 percent. When the ice trend hit malt liquor, they all put cool pictures on the inside of the label. OE had a panther! Colt had the horse shoe! Cannot remember what Bull Ice had, though I do remember the 22s were 83 cents at Albertson's.

Even slummed it with Hurricane once. Ouch.

And kudos to whomever invented the little lip below the mouth of the OE 64 bottle, which allowed you to hold it in one hand.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HuskyInAZ said:

WTF'd for PBR tall boy affinity.

Do you have any good beer?
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,729 Swaye's Wigwam
    roommate at UW swore by Mickey's Big Mouth. Some of the worst headaches and hangovers i've ever had in my life.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Of course a dumbass post about pouring oversold wine down the drain and opting for a PBR tall boy would inspire damn near a 4 pager over here.
    I'm surprised some are surprised out here. ^^
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899

Worst hangover I ever had was from 211. Just nasty.

Anyone ever have the Sisco? Only place I've ever seen it sold was at the 76 station past campus. That shit was like 19% alcohol and tasted like absolute death...it came in like grape and cherry. So for 3 bucks you're basically drinking half of a fifth.

Me and @DoogieMcDoogerson drank that shit during the Ty years.. Every corner store by my place has that shit.. Maybe I should move to a better part of town.