Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim & Co. Utter hatred for Peterson

After reading Peterson's interview with Mitch how could the most visible husky football website hate Peterson so much?

They rip on his recruiting which appears to be outstanding this year. I know, I know lineman don't provide much sizzle or a record breaking QB.
Also, when you clean up in your own state that is awful too.

Why in the world would anyone pay for lies and hatred toward a guy who genuinely cares for the athletes and program?

Dawgman is a disgusting website and it is sickening they have a show on airwaves to further spew their hatred for Peterson.

What a bunch of parasites.

If you pay and support that outfit you need to find a beach with the wife and take a long walk and gain some perspective.

#timetoenddawgman.com

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Was there something said in specific response to the interview or is this just the dawgman rant of the day?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    No this is a rally call to put dawgman in the gutter...

The latest Eason stuff is totally absurd....it has to end.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    If DM.com subscriptions are plummeting like you all claim they are, they may just be openly trolling to get more activity and click bait going on. Or Kim could just be a fucking obtuse moron. Either way the decay is interesting...
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If DM.com subscriptions are plummeting like you all claim they are, they may just be openly trolling to get more activity and click bait going on. Or Kim could just be a fucking obtuse moron. Either way the decay is interesting...

I think it's abundance. Kim is incredibly stupid by any measure. That said, those who rush here to post the latest dumb fuckery from Kim and the lemons probably help them out in some ways. It might even be keeping them alive.
    This. Truth.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Isn't this pretty much a given?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I don't think it would cause people to subscribe to read utter BS. The key is to get the current subscribers to cancel and there be must discussion as to why they should cancel.

Seriously, how long can you play the hate card until people wise up? Why in the world would people pay to be told wrong information and get zero in depth analysis.

There are so many other options.
  • Options
    fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Plenty of twisting going on.

Some people just have agendas. We're not treating Coach Pete any different than Sark, Ty, Gilby, or Rick. We'll see how the class turns out. The ranking isn't as high as some had hoped. It'll be up to Pete and his staff to develop them.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

I think it's abundance. Kim is incredibly stupid by any measure. That said, those who rush here to post the latest dumb fuckery from Kim and the lemons probably help them out in some ways. It might even be keeping them alive.
    Agree it helps them out potentially. The UCLA SBN site openly shits on everything the program does, their model is clearly negative trolling, and dipshit fans complain about the site and then read it religiously and even post on there which creates a financial incentive for the site just to troll more to attract more clicks. But scout sites are a bit different, I believe the moderators take home mainly the subscription charges and Scout takes a piece of that and advertising revenue. So it's probably Kim being a fucktard driving away subscriptions than a logical strategy.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited February 2015

Kim really needs to get hit by a falling piano.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think it's wishful thinking that Dawgman is going to fold. Simply by their affliation with Scout, they will survive.

The product is shit, no doubt, but they are always going to be a part of that huge database. I'm sure subscriptions are down and clearly traffic has plummeted, but if Sun-Belt and Mid-American schools can live on Scout, so can Washington.

I won't pretend to know the profitability or how/where they get their money. I'm sure some of you know that side much better, but even though it is grossly underachieving, and by extension an embarrassment to the University, it's not going to fold.

Maybe a regime change is the answer, but like I said I don't know how that works within the scout network.
  • Options
    ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    At least now, after Petersen coaches here for 20 years, when Kim says "No one was as hard on Petersen as me.", he'll actually be telling the truth.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,458
    Doogles said:

I think it's wishful thinking that Dawgman is going to fold. Simply by their affliation with Scout, they will survive.

The product is shit, no doubt, but they are always going to be a part of that huge database. I'm sure subscriptions are down and clearly traffic has plummeted, but if Sun-Belt and Mid-American schools can live on Scout, so can Washington.

I won't pretend to know the profitability or how/where they get their money. I'm sure some of you know that side much better, but even though it is grossly underachieving, and by extension an embarrassment to the University, it's not going to fold.

Maybe a regime change is the answer, but like I said I don't know how that works within the scout network.

Scout might kick them out and have someone else run Dawgman if they continue to shit over everything.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Scout might kick them out and have someone else run Dawgman if they continue to shit over everything.
    That's what I meant. I don't know who "owns" Dawgman. Is that name designated by Scout and franchised out or in theory could someone branch off with the name and go rogue like this place?

Either way, being connected to scout is a huge advantage. When other people search out a "husky" board 81 times out of 100 they'll be filtered that way. Until this place takes the next step and morphs into a shaggy west, it will be on the outside looking in.

It's just an embarrassment that the Washington has allowed them as much "access" as they have, but there is legitimacy in their association with scout.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2015
    jecornel said:

After reading Peterson's interview with Mitch how could the most visible husky football website hate Peterson so much?

They rip on his recruiting which appears to be outstanding this year. I know, I know lineman don't provide much sizzle or a record breaking QB.
    Also, when you clean up in your own state that is awful too.

Why in the world would anyone pay for lies and hatred toward a guy who genuinely cares for the athletes and program?

Dawgman is a disgusting website and it is sickening they have a show on airwaves to further spew their hatred for Peterson.

What a bunch of parasites.

If you pay and support that outfit you need to find a beach with the wife and take a long walk and gain some perspective.

#timetoenddawgman.com

I'm surprised it took some of you guys 15 years to realize what fucktards Kim & Fetters are.

That site still sucks as much as it did back when Race used to write for them.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    I just want Kim to be poor and miserable (ideally, homeless). If allah could also give him gonorrhea it would be wonderful. But let's start with homeless and go from there.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    I don't think dm.c folds, but i certainly hope people take it for what it is. It's an area that lacks any inside info, the boards are not free for those paying customers to roam and contribute. If you're in the inner circle than you can do whatever you want and don't pay your 10.95 anyhow.

The only people who will actually pay for their shit after 3 more years of peterson will be dead within 5 years. What is the benefit of paying for a site with zero inside info. It's not just like they are getting shut out, peterson openly talks about how much he hates people like kem.

I hope he keeps trying to keep it alive and it keeps going into the toilet. there are better options for many of us out there. I'm just glad we all found a good home.