Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

On Doogman "observations" from fall camp

I've been a member of doogman for almost 20 years. I was the first poster, in the first writer for fagman who knew anything about husky football. I climbed the fences as a youngin to observe practice, I attended every spring and fall practice before I had to get a job. Even then I witnessed a lot of practices and scrimmages for 25 fucking years.

And now I'm supposed to read practice reports and "fall camp observations" from dumbfuck idiots like Eklund and A FUCKING Intern named Marshall Cheringcunt who has NO clue about husky football, for $10.99/month? Fuck fagman.

Dick Baird drug up because he knows what a sham these fucktardos are. Its best to go watch practices yourself, or record the games and watch the film. Because this collection of blubber and bullshit gives ZERO FUCKING INSIGHT to what is actually happening with this team.

Kim is more concerned with who's dick he's gonna suck on the hill on any given night than actually learning the roster and what positions kids play. Fucking Guy needs to be fired by scout

Comments