Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How not to podcast

FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited February 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
So fucking shoot me, but I listened to the dm.c podcast today at the gym for shits and giggles. They spent the majority of the first 5 minutes sucking off Eason. The next portion was spent ripping Kikaha and his inability to be a LB. Spent a little time ripping Shaq thompson for being shorter than his listed height for UW(weird, sports programs never embellish height) and then how he shouldn't be a 1st rounder. Seems like a great idea to spent the majority of your time crushing the team you "support". They did sorta give Danny props for being an academic AA, so he'll be fine regardless of his showing at the combine.

- I also heard on multiple occasions "Don't forget how many people they talk to"(also known as talking to SIRI to search The twatters).

- "Basketball team with a BIG win last night"

- Rips the WIAA for not having a schedule posted. I was intrigued(again, shoot me). I googled WIAA, scrolled a 1/4 down the first link available on google and what do you know, WIAA brackets posted by class. It did take me about 15 seconds to do this though(with a pause to sip a Carlos rossi which drinks like a Cab).

- Lastly, and a personal favorite. KJR and the LPT will be reuniting on the sinking ship shortly. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes. If you're interested in a sponsorship on the radio, it's not as expensive as you may think. We've put some great packages available. These are actually comments said on the pod.

If you're really trying to make a living off a product, why do you commit most of your time ripping the program, the former players, and then the surrounding high school association responsible for the product you are selling? Then, at the end you wrap it up by saying we're so fucking broke and in the gutter that we'll take anyone sponsoring us at this point. I'm constantly amazed by someone's inability to grasp just an ounce of reality for what they are saying.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The box of Thunderbird posing as a 40$ merlot has officially fucked his brain.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

So fucking shoot me, but I listened to the dm.c podcast today at the gym for shits and giggles. They spent the majority of the first 5 minutes sucking off Eason. The next portion was spent ripping Kikaha and his inability to be a LB. Spent a little time ripping Shaq thompson for being shorter than his listed height for UW(weird, sports programs never embellish height) and then how he shouldn't be a 1st rounder. Seems like a great idea to spent the majority of your time crushing the team you "support". They did sorta give Danny props for being an academic AA, so he'll be fine regardless of his showing at the combine.

- I also heard on multiple occasions "Don't forget how many people they talk to"(also known as talking to SIRI to search The twatters).

- "Basketball team with a BIG win last night"

- Rips the WIAA for not having a schedule posted. I was intrigued(again, shoot me). I googled WIAA, scrolled a 1/4 down the first link available on google and what do you know, WIAA brackets posted by class. It did take me about 15 seconds to do this though(with a pause to sip a Carlos rossi which drinks like a Cab).

- Lastly, and a personal favorite. KJR and the LPT will be reuniting on the sinking ship shortly. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes. If you're interested in a sponsorship on the radio, it's not as expensive as you may think. We've put some great packages available. These are actually comments said on the pod.

If you're really trying to make a living off a product, why do you commit most of your time ripping the program, the former players, and then the surrounding high school association responsible for the product you are selling? Then, at the end you wrap it up by saying we're so fucking broke and in the gutter that we'll take anyone sponsoring us at this point. I'm constantly amazed by someone's inability to grasp just an ounce of reality for what they are saying.

He's a lazy fuck.

Wenatchee's girls bb team made the dance.

the boys did not.
  • Options
    Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It would be wrong to contact Kim expressing interest in a sponsorship deal on behalf of Grindr
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    did anyone get a shoutout?
  • Options
    If you're interested in a sponsorship for my posting, it's not as expensive as you may think. I've put some great packages together. I'll even throw in @Swaye pictures as a sweetener.

Contact me at freechavez@dm.c
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Kikaha going to the combine and then not doing any of the athletic tests was a bad call by he and his agent. Especially considering he participated in the field drills which was clearly not his strength.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Was mixmaster Mike spinning the tunes?
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    H_D said:

haie said:

The box of Thunderbird posing as a 40$ merlot has officially fucked his brain.

Make fun of the LPT all you want, but if we are going to bash Thunderbird, than* I am fuckin' out!
    I once snuck in several fine flavors of T-bird, hidden in the hollowed out crusts of the finest french breads available. Columbia Cup - hydro races
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

It would be 100% wrong for Hardcore Husky to take up a collection to advertise on said radio show

I'd toss in a few nickles.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Whoever makes The Crud medicine should definitely advertise
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The WIAA is the biggest group of fucktards in the Pacific time zone but their website is pretty solid.

Just don't ask them to enforce rules at Lakeside, Garfield, Lincoln, Bellevue, Gonzaga Prep, Lakes, Eastside Catholic or Rainier Beach.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

It would be 100% wrong for Hardcore Husky to take up a collection to advertise on said radio show

Who needs a collection? What part of "It's not as expensive as you may think. We've put some great packages available," don't you understand? Just hit up @thechatch for his pocket change and we should be good.
  • Options

So fucking shoot me, but I listened to the dm.c podcast today at the gym for shits and giggles.

Stopped reading and flagged the post here.

Which part, for not staying in my moms basement or listening to dm.c
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Who needs a collection? What part of "It's not as expensive as you may think. We've put some great packages available," don't you understand? Just hit up @thechatch for his pocket change and we should be good.
    What part of how ironic it would be to add up donations 81 cents at a time don't you understand?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

So fucking shoot me, but I listened to the dm.c podcast today at the gym for shits and giggles.

Stopped reading and flagged the post here.

Which part, for not staying in my moms basement or listening to dm.c
    Abundance.

Ts and Ps for Damone.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You must really be working hard at the gym.